Fan Girl ( Short )

You was a famous singer and music artist whatever you want to call it, loads of people loved your songs. Especially one celebrity who turned up to your concert.
You was singing Party Monster, as you called it (originally from the weekend)
The crowd was loving it and so were you. Someone stuck out tho, a girl next to a older woman with her phone out recording you singing along.
You stopped the song and knelt down asking her.

Y/N: Wanna come up on stage?

Jenna: Omg yes I would love to!

She says passing her phone to the Older woman. You helping her up, As she smiles at you as you share the microphone. Everyone screamed realising who it was. It was Jenna Ortega. Evantually she went back down and carried on to love the show. When you was backstage she came and visited you.

Y/N: Heyyyy there you are!

Jenna: Omg hi! I'm such a big fan!
She says as you hug her mum recording in the back.

Y/N: Yeah how was it on stage?

Jenna: Very nerve racking but it was fun!

Y/N: You know. I love your projects! Think the fallout is your best work.

Jenna: Aw thanks. Is it fine if we take a picture?

Y/N: Of course!
You say agreeing as she takes her phone out to take a photo.
She then puts it on her story and her feed making sure to @ you.

Y/N: You want a photo aswell or nah?
You say to her mum.

Jenna's mum: Oh okay!
You take a photo with her also and sharing a small hug after.

Jenna: Hey. So kinda all my siblings are huge fans. I know this might be a lot. But can we record a video to them?

Y/N: That's fine! We can do that.

You record the video as you see her put it in the family group chat.

Jenna: How about? I grab your number and maybe if your not busy. Making masterpieces of music. We can go have a dinner?

Y/N: You know what? Sure. I'd love to.
You say exchanging numbers as you see her mum giving you a wink.

You nervously laugh.

You both say your goodbyes and she heads off and so do you to get in your car and go back to your house.

You was about to get in bed, just got out the shower as your phone began to ring.
'Jenna'
You answered.

Jenna: Y/N!!

Y/N: Damn Jenna just got out the shower.

Jenna: Does that mean your wearing nothing?
She says winking at the camera as you both laugh.

Y/N: well I've got some shorts on.

Jenna: I'm bored. Can I come over?

Y/N: Jenna you probably live far away from me. Ain't you with your mum? Tell her I said hi also.

Jenna: I went to the concert with her but at the moment I'm alone in my apartment. I bet I'm only like a 10 minute drive.

You both share where you live and turns out Jenna was around 15 minutes away.

Jenna: Okay I'm on my way.

Y/N: you are? Okay. Need to get dressed.

Jenna: Don't bother! Don't have to impress me.

Around 10 minutes later you heard a knock and looked at your ring camera to see Jenna cross armed waiting.

You go and open the door with a shirt on.

Jenna: No fair.
She says walking past you and you close the door.

Jenna: you have drinks?

Y/N: Your 20 Jenna. I'm 21 so I can drink you can't.

Jenna: How do you know I'm 20.

Y/N: I searched you up. Even after knowing you for a while.

Jenna: Creep joking.

Jenna: Please let me drink. I'm so bored.

Y/N: We'll play some games Jenna. Mario kart. Bet I'll beat you.

Jenna: Your crazy! I'm the best with Rosalina!

She says running to your couch as you turn it on sitting next to her, you picked Kid Boo (might be king boo don't think so) as you both played for what felt like 20 minutes but was actually around an hour and a half. You was now laying down against the arm bars on the side of the couch Jenna laying down on you facing the telly both of you falling asleep.

Jenna: I... win..
She says resting her head against your chest.
Y/N: You wish..
you say drifting off resting your head on her shoulder.

You woke up in the morning Jenna drooling onto your shirt, fast asleep. She was so cute and beautiful it surprised you. The tv turned off Evantually after being stuck on the Mario kart menu screen for ages.
You moved the slightest but got greeted by a groan by Jenna which made you laugh.
Eventually Jenna woke up looked at you and then went back sleep. After a while tho you both got up and you made her and yourself some waffles.

Y/N: Made you some waffles. Hopefully you enjoy them.

Jenna: Hmm I might.
She says taking a bite.

Jenna: quite good actually!

Y/N: Thanks. Probably because there heated up.
You say sitting down to have yours.
You then both finished and you both played super Mario party and you both ended up cuddling again.

Jenna: Can we cuddle forever it's too comfortable...

Y/N: if you want. My friend might come back with my dog. Had to get him to take care of her for the night. Didn't know if you liked dogs or not.

Jenna: I love dogs!

Next thing you know your friend dropped your dog off and she came running and jumped onto the couch licking you both.

Y/N: Yes hello.

Jenna: Its so cute!
She says playing with it for a bit.
You then, all 3 of you fall asleep cuddling. You woke up at the same time as Jenna as she pulled you in for a kiss, a deep kiss.

Y/N: Should of happened ages ago.
You say as she smiles. The 2 of you then fall sleep again, you was quite sleepy. Her phone buzzing with notifications from her friends but she didn't care. Jenna just wanted to be with you and you only.

Remember to read my new book 'Zombie Boy' !!