Secret Lovers

You, y/n are a close friend with Jenna, you've known each other for quite long and you have shared the stage a couple of times on movies and tv shows. Especially on scream 6. Fans shipped you quite a bit and on Jenna's live with Aliyah, people were begging to ring you on Aliyah's phone. You knew the family quite well and had slept over a couple of times.

"Do you guys want us to ring y/n?" Jenna said.
The comments were spamming yes,
"Okay I'll ring him cuz your on the live." Aliyah said and began to ring you.
You were at the gym with a black tank top on. You were quite lean and muscular. You had your headphones in and heard the call. You answered.
"Aliyah?" You said.
"Heyy y/n, I'm with Jenna on her live and people wanted us to ring you." Aliyah explained to you putting you down so Jenna and her could see you and Jenna put her phone facing yours to show that you have and put it normal beside yours.
"Oh hi Jenna." You said waving at the camera and setting it down for like a mirror view of you doing a workout.
"He's at the gym guys he's getting all strong and muscular aren't you y/n?" Jenna said glued to your call.
"Yep." You said grunting a bit.
"Y/N, I give you permission to date my sister you know?" Aliyah said.
"Which one? Mia or Jenna?" You said with a cocky smile.
"Aliyah.!" Jenna said embaressed. The live was going off and you decided to join it so it would be easier.
"We know you love him Jenna. You've had a crush on him since like 10th grade." Aliyah said mocking Jenna.
"Oh really Jenna?" You said curious.
"Aliyah whyyy...." Jenna said hiding her face.
"Wait are you at your home home or home?" You said referring her home home to the house their mum and dad live in etc, and home referring to Jenna's apartment.
"We're at home home." Jenna said muffled.
"Oh, I'm actually in town, I was visiting a old friend is it alright if I come round?" You asked.
"Yeah it's fine." They both said.
"Cash misses you." Aliyah said.
When you arrived soon after they ended the live and you played with cash for a bit and then chilled with Jenna. You and Jenna were extremely close and she's the reason you have a acting career after she introduced you to Tim Burton on the second season of Wednesday.
"I have a crush on you too you know Jenna. If that was true." You said looking at her, you were both sharing AirPods listening to music on her bed laying next to each other. You would do this all the time in high school just talk to each other, it was perfect.
"I love you. Y/N." Jenna said meeting eyes with you.
"No. I love you Jenna Ortega." You said leaning in for a kiss, and then Cash ran in with a nerf gun and shot you in the head and realised and he screamed and ran to Aliyah and Mia screaming.
"y/n nearly kissed jenna!" You were super embarrassed then you felt it was only right to talk to the father Ortega.
"I know what this is about y/n. Don't worry about it. Your always welcome head and you can date my daughter. I trust you. You were the best person in Jenna's life most of the time. So don't worry and I bet the family would like seeing you more." He said and you had a bro hug with him and then went back to Jenna.
"Sorry." You said looking at her.
"It was cash's fault dont worry now, come lay down and we can talk. Like before." Jenna said. You did the thing you would do in school talk for hours on end just listening to each other's playlist, sharing thoughts creating memories. She was the love of your life.
"I think I've met the love of my life." You said looking up at the ceiling.
"Me too." She said turning to you. You turned to her and kissed with out being interrupted. You then looked into each other's eyes endlessly, it was quite romantic. Before you heard outside Jenna's door.
"Leave the lovers alone cash. Y/N, will come out and play nerf guns with you soon." Aliyah said as the footsteps were heard heading the other way.
"Looks like your needed somewhere else y/n." Jenna said looking at your eyes then lips.
"But what if I wanna stay with you for a bit longer." You said.
"You can. I won't tell cash." Jenna said hugging you.

Hope you enjoyed this !! Leave suggestions in the comments ig and I will probably make imagines of them, cuz sometimes I can't think of them so yeah!