Island Love

This is going to be extremely similar to OBX cause I love that show. Gonna use the terms pougue and cook. Cook= rich pougue=not so rich, don't have everything gifted to them etc. just watch obx you'll understand more. And also I'm thinking of making a book abt a zombie apocalypse but I'm not sure. Happy reading!!

You was with a my group of mates, we're all pougues, it was 3 boys and one girl. We went out to a party and surfed at it, well me and my mate Jack did.
"What the fuck are they doing here." Jack said, as someone named Jenna, who was a cook with her boyfriend who is also a cook and a total douche. Let's say Jack and her boyfriend had a couple of fights. When we were finished You had a couple beers and seen Jenna alone, You went up to her as I worked for her mom and asked her when I'll be needed next.
"I don't know ask my mum." She said as her boyfriend came over.
"Hey man I'll back off I work for her mom." You said walking off.
"Yeah walk off. Dirty pougue." He muttered.
I turned around instantly.
"What the fuck did you just say?" You said aggressively pushing him and the crowd surrounded, we got into a fight you slung him onto the ground and was beating him then his mate walked in so, so did mine and yeah. We went over to the water and he started drowning me in it and his mates grabbed my mates to let them watch.
"Y/N!" Sophie cried out(my girl-friend)
"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM PUSSY!" Jack shouted. You managed to get a rock and smash it against Jenna's bf's head knocking him down making him bleed.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Jenna said pushing me.
"HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME JENNA!" You said confused.
She went down to her bf and cried over him and then You walked off as his mates went to check over him, when You was walking off Jenna said my name, You turned around and was greeted with a slap round the face.
"Damn. You hit as hard as your looks Jenna." You say with a cocky smile and she slaps you again.
"Dick." She says a walking off.
"All right all right." Sophie then walked up to her and pushed her, you get in between them quickly and held Sophie away.
"Hey calm down." You said to Sophie looking her in the eyes. Then the police came so you all dipped and chilled at Your house.
About 2 weeks later, Jenna's seemed to forgive you after her and her bf broke up, you started to hang out more and she visited you when you worked. One day she came in quite drunk, you were about to go out with your mates but she needed help. She stumbled into your arms as you slowly walked her up to her room, she pushed you into her and kissed you on the lips.
"Your drunk Jenna." You said
"So?" She replied as she kissed you again, you put your leg over her and you had a make out session, you hands moved up her body massaging her back as she moved her hands up and down your chest, you heard he take breaths but you still didn't feel right as she was drunk, but she reminded you that she was okay with this. You carried on until her little sister walked in and she covered her mouth and closed the door. She then fell sleep so you fell sleep next to her.