Acting Drama - Melissa Barrera

Ya'll this isn't a jenna imagine it's j I barley see Melissa content on this app and she needs recognition so yeah. She's so underrated istg. Ya'll I think she's married. She's married but it don't have to matter let's j say she isn't in this imagine obv☠️☠️

You. We're popular to say the least and you've had your fair share of relationships. You earned yourself the title of 'HollyWoods Man-Hoe" and let's say you were involved with a lot of drama. Everyone on tiktok insta called you the godliest Rizzler. You've dated Millie Bobby Brown, Sadie Sink, Maddison Beer, Suspicions of jenna Ortega before but now dating the beautiful, Mellisa Barrera. You were currently at the Premiere for Scream VI with Melissa and the other cast members. You were taking some autographs etc taking interviews.
"So. If you had to live with one person on set who would it be." The interviewer asks.
"I mean it's kinda obvious I do live with them but Melissa Barrera. She's honestly wonderful." You say smiling and heading off. Later on you was at a bar being low profile having some classic drinks with the cast etc. Mainly the core cast. That's when Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard walk in.
"Why's she here." Jenna says.
They all know what she did to you (no offence to the actor absolutely love her) you turn around focusing on the game of pool you and mason betted on. You walk up to get another drink as Finn bumps into you making you spill it.
"Bro what the fuck." You say to him.
"My bad bro." He replies looking at you with disgust.
"You got a fucking problem." You say pushing him then the group sees and rush over. Millie sees this and does also.

Millie cheated on you with Finn. So yeah. Millie was your latest relationship she was the only one Melissa actually despised. The others you were all friends.
Mason gets inbetween you two.
"Right not here guys." He says.
"Who the fuck are you again." Finn says chuckling. Word spreads quick and paparazzi rush over. People are recording what's happening.
You give Finn a push and he does back.
"Right you two stop it." Millie says.
"Who the fuck are you speaking to." Melissa says looking at her in the eyes.
"Millie never loved you bro." Finn says, that pushed you over the edge. You throw a punch knocking him to the floor as you were about to deliver more you was threw off him by security. You all walk out as you see a cop car as they pull up and point a gun at you.
"What the fuck did I do." You mutter.
"He didn't do anything!" Melissa says.
"Explains a bleeding man in there." The cop says grabbing you and putting hand cuffs on slamming you against his car.
"Hey bit aggressive don't you think." Jenna says.
"Stop resisting." The cop says as he slams you again this time you hit your head and you get a bad gnash on you eyebrow.
"That's assult!" Mason shouts.
"You wanna be in with him?" The cop says as the cop drives off with you in the back.
Around 2 hours later you bailed out with a fine of 5000 of assaulting another man. Aka. Finn. Melissa comes to pick you up with Mason in the back as you and Mason were technically brothers with the bond.
Melissa hugs you deeply and then you get squeezed by Mason.
"Bro what happened is all on Twitter and insta bro." Mason says.
"Fans can think what they want. I just know I have two people who are staying with me." You say smiling at the two before you share a kiss with Melissa.
"You know where I wanna go?" You ask the two.
"Hmm let me guess. A place to release anger. Gym?" Mason asks and Melissa smiles. All 3 of you went gym together, and Melissa loved it as she seen you hard at work.

You pull up there and next thing you know your trying to hit a new deadlift pr.
235 kg. You have a attempt and you fail miserably. That angered you.
"Fuck sake man I don't know." You say to Mason.
"Bro you can do this." Mason replies.
You and Mason took deadlifting seriously and Melissa was across working with her trainer. Usually she would be with you but she had something set up. You had to make sure her trainer was female tho. You was too busy looking at Melissa. She caught your eye and texted you.
"Creep."
You replied simply with.
"Yeah yeah."

You then put your headphones, your belt on. Hand wraps everything. You was. Hitting this PR. Melissa sawn this and watched from afar. You put on R.I.P by playboy carti as you got ready.
Next thing you know Mason gives you some motivation.
"Wait bro. Remember how that skinny prick Finn treated you. Your bigger than him. Everything better than him and he looked down on you. You gonna let that happen." He said.
"I mean i don't blame millie for breaking up with you."
That line. Made you furious. You grunted and started lifting the bar.
"Up. Up. Up." Mason and Melissa whisper.
You hit it and you weren't bothered you dropped the bar and pushed Mason.
"I told Mason to stop saying shit." Melissa says rushing over saying sorry to her trainer.
"Bro bro I was getting you fuelled up." He says putting his hands up.
"I FUCKING DID IT MAN!" You shout at him as you hug him.
"I know man it was badass. Hey your girls running over." He says as you turn to look at Melissa who just fucking leaped at you, Melissa was tall. You about fell back but caught her as you shared a moment.

Later that night you was with Melissa, you just finished having some interesting steamy time as you layed next to her.
"Y/N I just want you to know that you shouldn't let that skeleton get in the way of you." She says stroking your face.
"Yeah I know it's just. He looked down on me like I was less than him. Like he was better than everyone else. It just annoyed me." You say kissing her as you both fall asleep together