Back Together

Over the recording of Season 1 of Wednesday. You dated Jenna Ortega. You were unstoppable, everyone loved you both. Never had any arguments, other than at mario kart. Damn that was lethal. Anyway. You were inseparable and you were both deep in love. Until. Your mental health took a steep slide down Mount Everest into the under world. This was because. Your mum and dad died in a car crash. On their way to visit you.
Jenna tried to help but you wouldn't go out your room, you only just went out to record Wednesday but after scenes you would walk of and just sit down head in ur hands. You blamed your self even though Jenna told you not to. Then, instead of sadness it turned into anger. You practically nearly killed Hunter. You made him pass out, all over a bottle of water. He took it off you in a playful way so you, experienced in wrestling and Muay Thai, took him to the floor with a swoop and put him in a triangle choke. This caused Jenna to break up with you. You were getting violent. Hunter. Being a nice guy brushed it off even tho he could of been killed. He said to Emma,
"He's going through tough times. It hurt but. It's over now."
Well to the present. It was 1 day before the met gala. You haven't been on any other set other than Never Have I Ever but you've gotten better. Not back to your full state but you can laugh now and forget about it for a few moments. You wasn't sure weather you would go or not. Jenna was going to be there which made you nervous. Last time you seen her she slapped you round the face. (I'm not sure if the met gala has a after party I'm not American sorry if I'm stereotyping). Anyway you just went in a grey suit to show the cat with a black and blue tie. You was trying it on and felt it was okay so you just chilled for the rest of the day.
Well you slept. A lot. Now for the met gala. You was very nervous not for the fans. Jenna.
When you arrived it all went as planned, try your best not to make a scene. Your eyes were focused on two people. The cat guy who you didn't know and. Jenna Ortega. She looked so beautiful but. You couldn't do anything. You was looking at her all the time. You was both being interviewed, in the clip it showed you take glances at Jenna who was getting interviewed 2. This could be seen in the camera. Anyway. Other than that it was fine, now you headed to the after party happy to drink water only being 20. You was standing by yourself nodding at friends with a slight smile. Drinking water out of a glass cup. You wasn't paying attention but you looked to your left seeing Jenna standing next to you, not really next to you. Around 8cm away.

"Hey." She began. Speaking to you.
"Hi Jenna." You say your nerves getting to you.
"Enjoying yourself?" She asks.
"As much as I can drinking water." You say trying to crack a joke which made her chuckle a bit.
"You okay?" You ask her.
"Yup. Not sure who to speak to tho. Why I came over to you." Jenna said.
"Yeah I've been nodding at people for like an hour. Legs are giving out." You say her chuckling again.
"All right Shy Guy." She said referring to the Mario kart character you played and. You were being shy which you usually wasn't.
This gave you a smile which she noticed smiling at you.
"Why won't you look at me y/n." Jenna said.
"Because.." you say.
"Because.?" She says.
"Idk." You say.
"Okay I'll go in front of you then." Jenna says stepping in front of you.
She took your features into detail as she did before. Your jawline, neck, mouth, cheeks, hair, eyes.
You looked at her then looked away.
You then felt two warm hands grab your cheeks and turn you in a direction.
"Hey. Just me."  Jenna said.
She would then move your cheek laughing at the face you were making. This caused you to smile.
"A smile!" Jenna says surprised.
"Cant ignore me forever you know." Jenna says.
"Your the one who ignored and blocked me." You say.
"I unblocked you after a week because I felt bad. I actually texted you like 500 times." Jenna says.
"I was too scared to reply." You say.
"Ugh. We fell out y/n. I mean. You nearly killed my friend over a water bottle." She says.
"That slap hurt." You say.
"Good." Jenna says smiling.
"Your so mean." You say.
"Not even!" She says shocked.
"Are You Okay? Y/N." Jenna asks her face turning serious.
"Are you?" You ask.
"I asked you first." She says.
"So." You say.
"Ugh." Jenna says.
"I'm fine. I'm better now still a bit sad but. Gotta get over it." You say.
"Y/N. I'm sorry." Jenna says.
"For what." You say.
"For not helping you. I gave up too easily." Jenna says.
"No need to say sorry Jen." You say.
You were then pulled into a deep hug, going side to side. Everything stopped, the music, the noise, the people. Just you two. In a world of stopped time.
"Have you been working out more?" She asks.
"Maybe." You say.
"Your arms seem bigger and your chest. Getting scary y/n." She says.
"Gotta stay in shape." You say.
"For-"
"For me." She finished your sentence. You was gonna say never have I ever but that too.
"I miss you y/n. I miss your stupid mario kart tricks. How you know all the shortcuts. How you get so angry when the oven stops early, how you fall of the bed in your sleep sometimes, how you fall asleep on the couch next to your dog, how you would make killer pancakes, how you would barley use deodorant the I forced you to use it cuz you stank. Especially in the night. I miss me you and Emma's tournaments with arm wrestling. You always won. But it was still fun." Jenna says.

"I've missed you two Jen." You say as she looks up at you as you go in for a kiss and so does she. Your lips connected, then pulled away.

"You know I've been stalking your socials. And been stalking edits of you." Jenna says.
"All right psycho." You say.
"Hunter wanted me to say he has nothing against you." She says.
"That's good. I bet everyone else hates me." You say.
"I mean. We've missed your karaoke skills ." She says.
"Your admitting I'm better than you." You say chuckling.
"Never." She says looking you in the eyes kissing you again.

Around 2 hours later you was laying on her bed looking at her pet tortoise walk around. Emma walked in them being roommates, you didn't notice as you was busy staring at the magnificent creature. You had not shirt on as it was on your head, around a minute earlier you was trying not to bore yourself.
"Y/N?" Emma says.
"Hey Emma." You say smiling at her.
"Get a shirt on." She says.
"Where's Jenna." She asks you.
"In the shower." You say.
"So you and her okay?" Emma asks smiling.
"Yeah. I'm glad." You say

Later on you was laying on Jenna's bed passed out, Emma gone, just you and her cuddling. Both fast asleep and happy.