School Rock - Part Two

You ask you shall receive.  Happy reading!!

After the break after prom, you went back to school. You and Jenna talked a lot over the break and got together, you met her family properly and was around there usually. You looked for her in the halls and Evantually found her and you greeted each other with a long hug.
"Shall I come round today?" You ask.
"Yes please do." She says kissing you.
"Well I'm sorry but I'm gonna be late.." you say.
"Cant you just skip with me?" She asks.
"But, like. Fine." You say as you both wait in the toilet cubicles until the halls are empty and you sneak out.
"Where we going?" You ask.
"Coffee shop." She says as you walk in. You worked there on weekends and after school on Thursdays and Tuesdays.
"You wanna work today?" The owner asks.
"Just here with Jenna." You say looking at him. You both had a older bro - younger bro relationship. But he was your boss so yeah. He brought your drinks and you chatted about both of your family's. You were both in the band and Jenna seemed weird. Like she was hiding something. When you both went back to school she didn't really speak to you and you thought it was weird. But in practice she did.
"You okay?" You ask her.
"uh- oh yeah I'm fine." She says smiling.
"You sure?" You say going to her.
"Yup." She says hugging you.
"Alright." You say hugging her back and going back to your spot. After practice her mum picked you both up. But it wasn't her mum it was her sister.
"Uh. Where's mum.?" Jenna asks her sister.
"Jenna chill. I've got my license and mum said I was allowed." She says.
"Don't kill us please." You say laughing a bit and sit in the back seat.
"Shut up." Aliyah says looking back at you. Skip forward a week later and Jenna had to say something.
"hey.. uh. It's really hard to say this. But. I don't think I can be in a relationship right now. It's just. I'm not myself and it isn't really helping with the stress of a relationship." Jenna says.
"..oh. uh. Sorry this is just a surprise. Uh- okay.. yeah I get it." You say sniffling and wiping a tear.
"I'm sorry." She says.
"Nah it's fine. Uh I'm gonna go." You say as you walk down the halls but realise you had practice. You decided not to go and you chilled in your room listening to your playlist. Around 3 days later, you started texting again. And you began to feel feelings again. You were writing a song about her to sing at a school talent show. It was in a day and the band knew about it expect Jenna. It was a bit awkward but you couldn't hide your feelings. You broke up not long ago and she seems fine now so you were gonna shoot your shot. Again. On the assembly you were coming up and you had to get ready. Aliyah knew about it as she helped you with the song.
"I don't know what if she don't like it and like never speaks to me again." You say.
"She'll love it. You just gotta be confident." Aliyah said.
"Alright." You respond to Aliyah.
When you go out you start playing the music to it.
"If you be the cash. I'll be the rubber band. You be the match. I will be the  fuse. Boom. Painter baby you could be the muse. I'm the reporter baby you could be the news. You are the chalk. I could be the black board you can be the talk. Even when the sky comes falling, even when the Sun don't shine. I got a faith in you and I." You say meaning the lyrics to Jenna.
"Fire it up. Saint I'm a sinner. Paper baby saint you ain't one. Even when the sky comes falling. I got faith in you and eye." You say again locking eye contact with Jenna and she was liking it as she show a smile. When you ended the song she looked at you and when you went of the stage the school built she ran at you full speed and hugged you. You obviously hugged back.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I've missed you so much." She says muffled as her face was in your chest.
"It's okay. You had some shit. I've missed you too Jenna." You say resting your head on hers. She then kissed you deeply suddenly.
"I've missed that." She said smirking.
"Same here." You say kissing her again.
You finished your stuff and went back to your house sleeping with Jenna in your mind.