"Ah shit..."

You worked in a small coffee shop, in a small town. Not many visitors came by and most of the people who were in the coffee shop were old people. Your school was the most popular place of your city. As something bad happened ages ago. It was a normal work day chilling with your friend and boss as there was no one in the shop. The group of bullies came in and ordered for you to do their order. You walked over to them as another person came in, they said you did it wrong so you walked back and got tripped by one of the bullies and had enough so you got up and picked him out of his chair. It got heated but your boss stepped in and kicked them out the shop. You went out back and got a new shirt on coming back to the till as Jenna was there waiting.
"Sorry for the wait." You say.
"It's alright. They seem like assholes." She says.
"Yeah. They always pick on me but now I just don't take it anymore. Anyway, may I take your order?" You say.
She says her order and sits down.
After this order you were on your break so you did her order and delivered it.
"If your on your break you can sit down with me." She says smiling.
"Uh okay sure. Boss get me my usual." You say as the boss gives you your usual. You had small talk with her all that jazz.
"So. Do you want my number?" She asks looking into your eyes.
"Uh. Sure." You say as she writes it down.
"Why are you in town anyway? I don't think your from here cuz everyone here knows each other." You say.
"Shooting a film. Idek why they chose this place." She responds.
"Well you met me. So yeah. Wait so I guess your famous and all." You say.
"Surprised you've not heard of me, I got noticed a lot here." She says smiling.
"Yeah I don't really watch a lot of tv shows and movies. I just hang out with my mates. Me and my mates are going out to the beach later today you can join if you want." You say.
"I would love to but I'm quite busy with work so sorry I can't..." Jenna says.
"It's fine don't worry about it." You say smiling. You shift started again and she went out waving goodbye to you.
You talked a lot on text when you both weren't as busy at work. Later on the beach you were out surfing with your friends, Jackie, Caleb and Maddy. The waves were pretty good for surfing so you all had a good time. You and Caleb surfed whilst Jackie and Maddy cheered on. You had some beer aswell. When you got back onto the beach Jackie wanted you to try and teach her how to surf. So you tried and she fell of multiple times. Coming to the beach was regular for the group even tho it was a hour drive. You always came at night as no one was there so it was more fun. When you was going for another round at kinda drunk surfing when you failed and Evantually swam back you seen someone heading down the beach. You approached them and seen Jenna who was in a towel.
"Why's it so cold at night.." Jenna says.
"You'll be fine. The waters surprisingly warm." You say.
"You didn't tell me you surf." She says looking at your lips.
"Well. I do and it's pretty cool but anyway I want you to meet my friends, Caleb, Jackie and Maddy." You say to her whilst walking down to them.
"Okay dude." She says in a surfer voice.
"Very funny Jenna." You reply smiling. She introduces her self and lays down with Jackie and Maddie as you go back on the waves.
"Is y/n single?" Jeanna asks Jackie.
"Yeah. He says he's trying to find the one but loads of people at school like him. Well not loads only like 2." Jackie replies.
"What you thinking of asking him out." Maddy asks.
"Nah I just wanna know." Jenna replies.
"I don't blame ya tho. You've got good taste. Surfer boys are hot." Maddy says looking at y/n.
"Also y/n told us not to peer pressure you into drinking cuz he says your jobs very professional." She says after. Then the 3 of them see you got launched off your board into the ocean.
"Shit is he okay!" Jenna says getting up.
"Yeah he'll be fine. He always gets launched off like that and he's drunk so yeah." Jackie says.
"Oh alright." Jenna says sitting back down. You then walk out the water with your board going close to the girls and grabbing a beer.
"Your shorts are about to fall down y/n." Maddy says.
"Oh." You say pulling them back up.
"Anyone wanna beer?" You ask waving a beer bottle around.
"I'll have one." Jenna says taking it.
"You sure princess?" You say in a mocking way because of her popularity.
"I'm sure." She says taking a sip and making a disgusted look.
"How can you drink that." Jenna says standing up.
"Jackie give me your board." You say as she gives you her board and you say to Jenna.
"Wanna learn how to surf." You ask.
"Sure." Jenna replies. You go close to the water and strap her foot to the board and give her the basics. You held hands and began to go on the little waves.
"Just gain balance." Right as you say that she falls off and comes back up breathing heavily.
"Didn't say it was easy. You alright tho?" You ask.
"Yeah." Jenna says struggling to get onto her board.
"Imma just chill for a bit." Jenna said sitting on her board.
"Do you workout?" Jenna asks.
"Yeah. Gotta look good if I'm surfing all the time." You say as you both paddle back to shore. You both layed down on your towel with your arm around her looking at the stars.
"I'm glad I met you Jenna." You say.
"I'm glad I met you too." She smiles at you. Tensions increase and you share a passionate kiss and Jackie claps for you as you smile.