Chatter Chatter

(A bit of this is quite explicit. It's not that bad imo. But caution. Happy reading)

You were a upcoming actor friends with Emma Myers. You hanged out with her usually as friends obviously. People who knew you edited you a lot and stuff. You seen most of them and the quite disturbing comments. Some were nice tho. You were playing a role in a movie which got edited a lot. It was a romance and you had to take your shirt off in like a hot way the director said. Then he said after that it was saucy which made you laugh.

Jenna POV:
I decided to go on tiktok and log back into my account. I scrolled for a bit as I was bored but decided after a few swipes I would delete it again, until a edit caught my eye. It was a edit of a actor I'm not quite found of called Y/N L/N. He seems real nice and it looks like he knows Emma and her sister they must be close.

(With the recent controversy with Percy, in this imagine or whatever you wanna call it the movie him and Jenna are filming together, Percy got took off the role so y/n will audition. Just saying this if it confuses you guys :) )

Y/N POV:
You was in the shower and you got a call from Emma. You stopped the shower and answered it making sure to only show your face.
"Here you go jenna- y/n. Get some clothes on and I'll ring you after."
"I'll put a towel on." You say.
"Y/N. Just put a shirt on is it really that hard." Emma said.
"Well it kinda is with one arm." You say getting out the shower turning your phone around to blackness and getting a shirt and shorts on. You turned the camera back at yourself and Emma said,
"Here Jenna." Handing her phone over to her.
"JENNA?! YOU COULD OF TOLD ME- oh hi." You say nervously. You had a crush on her. She laughed and then stopped.
"So. I was wondering if you wanted to audition for Winter Spring Summer Or Fall? As. Well. Shits hit the fan." Jenna asked.
"uh. Sorry. Yeah I guess do I have to go anywhere or?" You ask.
"I'll send you the email you need to email for the audition details." Jenna said and then handing the phone back to Emma.
"Emma. You could of told me you were gonna pass the phone onto Jenna, I look like a scruff and ugh. Wait. She's still in the same room as you. FUCK SAKE." You say dropping your phone.
"Yeah. He's kinda nervous. Sorry." Emma says to Jenna and you hear her say.
"It's fine I don't mind."

Eventually you did the audition stuff and was waiting on the email or call back to see if you got the part. You was in your apartment throwing a rubber ball up and catching it whilst laying down as you were bored. You knew that rumours were spreading of you taking Percy's role in the movie and people were saying this is a 10x better casting and that the two of you (Jenna and You) would be unstoppable. You heard a knock at your door and you got up and answered it.
"Emma. Jenna.?" You say.
"Evening. We wanna be with you when you got the call so yeah." Emma says.
"Well. My apartment is kinda a mess. But if you insist you can come in." You say. They both walk past you and you close the door. Whilst waiting for the call you played catch with Emma and then they both watched you play Sekiro.
"Brev. This boss is just stupid." You say. (I'm British so yeah, srry if you don't like British slang)
"Your extremely English for living in LA." Jenna says.
"Yeah. I moved her not long ago. I know Emma bc our mums know each other." You explain.
"That's cool." Jenna says. Emma out of know where dissed you so you replied with.
"Emma. Your sisters fit." You say teasing her.
"Oh shut up y/n. You dated a girl and she broke up with you because you called her by the wrong name." Emma says exposing you.
"that wasn't my fault. Actually." You say replying to her and turning your game off.
"I'm so bored." You say and your phone rings.
"Hm?" You say. You got the call that you got the part and said as a prank.
"I didn't get it." You say.
"Aw I actually feel bad." Emma says and then Jenna agrees.
"Joking I got it." You say and Emma squeals in excitement and Jenna claps for you.

After you finished filming the movie over the time you were spending time together you and Jenna built a good friendship. You had feelings for her and you both had a interview abt it on jimmy fallon. He talked to you about your debut on a late night talk show and then spoke to Jenna abt the movie and you.
"Well. I mean it was hard to film as we had to reshoot some scenes but most of the time it was fun as I was filming it with a person so close to me." Jenna said.
You was in a comfortable position well you thought it was. Jenna gave you looks up and down every now and then which were caught on camera. Jimmy wanted to record a tiktok where he walks in you two doing whatever you want. Jenna had the idea for you to put her on the desk and when Jimmy opens the door she peeks her head around your shoulder. You did that and Jimmy was shocked so it made into a good tiktok. When you was walking out there was paparazzi and you heard fan girls shouting your name and you signed a couple of shit. One of them asked to sign their chest. You was weirded out and said if they come to another interview thing then you'll keep it in mind. You weren't actually going to.

"Y/N, would you like to do something so people think we're dating?" Jenna asked.
"Oh okay." You say.
"Okay. So I'll record a short video and o put it onto my insta and basicly your hand will be covering the camera then you'll like make a gap between your fingers and we'll be making out." Jenna said.
"Is this your way of asking to make out with me Jenna." You say laughing.
"You could take it that way." She says laughing aswell as you do that and you get a text immediately from Emma.
'It was a post to make people think we are dating. Wish we were tho.' You text back.

-

You were at Jenna's place chilling watching one of the screams.
"Are you in this one?" You ask.
"Nah I'm in the new ones this one is quite old." She says turning to you as you look ahead at the tv.
You turn to her and look confused. She leans forward connecting your lips as she puts her arms around your body and climbs onto your lap and makes out with you. This was very unexpected to you but you didn't want to ruin the moment so you kept kissing her. She stopped for a sec taking your shirt off.
"You ok? We don't have to." Jenna says looking down.
"Nah it's fine don't worry." You say kissing her as she takes off her shirt revealing her bra. She made out with you more.
"Unclip my bra?" She asks.
"uh. How...? I don't do this a lot." You say confused.
She just laughs and does it herself then you make out a bit more and some other stuff and she falls asleep laying on you resting her head on your shoulder. About 20 minutes later jenna woke up and you was watching scream.
"You missed the good part." You say.
"Sorry... can u sleep over.?" Jenna asks.
"Yeah all right." You respond. You both Evantually fall sleep together on the couch cuddling.

Hello! Just asking if anyone would wanna see a slice of life kinda with Wednesday etc. like all them yoko Divina basicly y/n in Nevermore. Cuz I was re-reading the road trip. And I rlly liked reading it and made me think of it. So do you wanna see it or nah?