Sticky Situation - Tara Carpenter

Short and sweet :). Also for ya'll waiting on the Nevermore book imma upload a chapter tommorow cuz I've had one ready I j don't have the motivation but yeah Imma try and find it and ya.

You half asleep, drunk sitting against a tree in a random field about a 2 minute walk away from the party, your girlfriend, Tara came and found you and dragged you.
"You can't keep getting drunk. If you do. No more making out." She says.
"What. No. You can't do this to me Tara." You say pleading.

You walk back into the party getting pushed through the door and before you could greet anyone as you disappeared, dragged upstairs and brought into a room locking the door as you lay down on the bed with the help of Tara.
"Taraaaaa.." you say looking at her with puppy eyes.
"No." She replies
"I mean there's no way you can resist this?" You say lifting ur shirt revealing your chiselled abs and lean appearance.
"Your such a tease." Tara says going over to you. You start making out as you feel her chest as she stops and looks at you.
"Not yet y/n have patience." Tara says teasing you.
"Uh your so boring." You say back.
"Do you want this or not." Tara says looking at you with a confused look.
"Yeah I want you." You say as she smirks at you. You was later interrupted by chad banging on the door.
"Y/N's getting it on with Tara!!!" He shouts going back down stairs.
You then hear, her. Tara's sister. Stomp up the stairs. Tara warns you and opens the door peaking it open. Tara thought it was funny how scared you were.
"Uhhh hey Sam." You say looking through the creak putting your shirt on.
"You know what get him he deserves it he drank too much." Tara says as you struggle to get the window open.
"Tara if you would leave me and y/n to have a talk." Sam says smiling then death staring you. Tara leaves and you do a small prayer.

"Right. If your going to date my sister some ground rules."
"First. If that ghostface prick comes back you protect her with your life. Second. If you lay a finger on her with the meaning of hurting her I'll stab you. Don't try me l/n. And last of all. Treat her right. And then. I'll consider you being at the small family dinner which doesn't exist." Sam explains.
"Okay." You say scared.
"Also. This is what you get for not asking my permission first." Sam says slapping you.
"ow." You say falling off the bed and falling asleep.