"I love you." "I know."

Sorry for the late update! It's just because school etc, and I've been quite busy. But we're number 1 on #malepov thank you guys so much! Happy reading

You was walking down the halls of my high school heading to gym class. When You got there You locked eyes with a fellow student, Jenna Ortega. You went into the class got changed and went out. You had a bit of beef with some guy and we was doing a military pull up challenge. You was up first and did it quite easily.
"There's no way that's military." You say to yourself. It wasn't they just said that. Then we played American football as the girls did cheerleading. I had the ball and I quickly ran past most people and then I got grabbed and picked up getting slammed back on the ground by the guy I had beef with.
"Pussy." He said to me as You got back up. He was on the wing so You ran full speed grabbing onto him then spinning him out. It got heated and he swung at you luckily You dodged. The girls were looking and most boys were on my side and the teacher separated us.
"On the field." He said.
I was on him all the time same as he was on me. A beautiful pass was thrown to me and you catched it doing a spin sending him the other way making him fall over. You then effortlessly ran past the rest and touchdowned.
"GET FUCKED!" You shouted taking my helmet off. Next time You was passed the ball You got sandwiched, one came for your waist and the over pushed my upper body. You was winded and couldn't breathe and You panicked on the floor.
The guy you had beef with spat on my leg. You had to go to the cheerleading teacher as she apparently would know what to do.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Got sandwiched. I'm too good for them." You said with a cocky smile. She just said it was a slight bruise as You put my head back on and you and Jenna locked eye contact and she smiled at you so you gave a smirk back. Before running back on the field, you played the game normally from then, when you got a not so great pass so you jumped up for it. You got smashed again in your legs making you fall over him and onto the floor. The smash was a hard hitter and you could barley feel your legs and the fall made you lose consciousness. You was getting targeted. The cheerleader teacher ran over and got her first aid kit. They thought you were dead.
"Sir! They targeted him!" One of my mates shouted. Then one of my mates started a fight which caused the girls to run over to see expect Jenna, she just sat down and did whatever she did.
When I woke up and walked out after the nurse went into her cupboard, Jenna was waiting for me.
"Why are you here?" You asked.
"I was waiting for you. I heard they were targeting you. I mean I don't blame them, your quite the eye catcher." She said smiling at you.
"What can I say." You replied with a smirk. You got on with your day but you was sent home so you was quite happy. At like 11:30pm there was a knock at your window. You get up and grab a weapon and open it.
"Jenna!?" You say surprised.
"Hey! Don't hit me with that please." Jenna said welcoming herself in.
"How did you know where I live..?" You asked.
"From a friend." She said sitting on your bed.
"So what movie you wanna watch?" She asks.
"Uh. I dunno." You say dropping your weapon and siting down also.
"We can watch Puss In Boots! That's supposed to be good." Jenna said.
"Alright." You say turning the tv on and putting puss in boots on.
After a bit into the movie you guys were just chilling laying next to each other.
"Wont your boyfriend get mad if he sees your location." You ask.
"We broke up. Like a week ago." She said looking at you.
"Oh alr.." you say still looking at the movie. She grabs your face turning you to her and then passionately kisses you. You stop for a sec to process what just happened but it's soon stopped by Jenna's lips connecting with yours again. She put her leg over you and went down on you so you kissed her again. In the middle of your make out sesh your mum walked in and immediately walked out. Jenna laughed and kissed you again.
"Guess I should get off now before more of your family walks in." Jenna said falling beside you. You both eventually fell asleep next to each other her hand on your stomach.