Road Trip - Wednesday Addams

(I seen a tiktok abt this and how ppl from Wednesday would be on a road trip so yeah)
(Bit of backstory ig, You and Yoko dated and recently broke up. You were both vampires. This was after all the crackstone shit and you died. And then. Wasn't actually dead so yeah. Anyway yeah Divina sets up a road trip with you, Yoko, Bianca, Ajax, Enid and Wednesday. (I don't want goofy ah xavier in this so sorry. I do like his character tho it's just yeah) )

This one quite long 2000+ words so enjoy :D

You just got out your shower with a towel around your waist and heard a knock at your door so you go and open it to check.
"Weems?" You say rubbing your eye.
"Oh my y/n. Get a shirt on." Divina says.
"Oh hey. Well you interrupted my shower so? Your fault." You say.
"Anyway I was wondering if you would like to come on a road trip with me, Bianca, enid, Ajax, Yoko and Wednesday.?" She asks you.
"Yoko. Seriously." You say.
"Ugh you don't have to speak." Divina says.
"When?" You ask.
"Like now." She says.
"What time is it? Shit it's 2pm. What. Alright I just need to get dressed." You say.
"Meet me outside the gates same as before." Divina says.
"All right." You say closing the door and getting dressed.
You were quite late and got in the back with Sitting next to Wednesday, with Enid and Ajax on the other side of you two.
"Evening." You say.
"Divina." Yoko says.
"Wait what happened?" Enid says.
"They broke up did you not know." Bianca says turning around.
"WHAT! Y/N. YOKO. YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" Enid shouts.
"Damn stop screaming. And I need a piss." You say getting out and pissing on a tree and getting back in adjusting your sunglasses.
"Like your sunglasses Yoko." You say trolling her a bit. All the vampires did it to you when you broke up so it's only fair.
"Shut up Y/N." She says.
"Yes Ma'am." You reply as the car starts going so you get beer out your pocket.
"Ajax. You know what time it is." You say handing him a bottle.
"Yessirrr!!" Ajax says taking it but Enid stops him.
"Enid. I always do this with Y/N." Ajax says pleading.
"Fine don't get too drunk." Enid says as we both start drinking. About 5 minutes later I was still drinking and Ajax was blabbing on about the names he had for his snakes.
"Your very immature y/n." Wednesday says.
"Thought you wasn't speaking to me." You say.
"I've reconsidered." She says turning to you.
"Damn..." you mutter. You Evantually get quite drunk.
"Divina.. let me drive I wanna do a drift like in the movies." You say.
"Your actually a human child y/n." She replies.
"Yeah a hot human child." You say.
"Ajax.. can you stone me I wanna see what it feels like.." you ask Ajax.
"But bro. Why don't we stone each other with our magical powers." He replies. You were both quite dumb. You slid down your seat revealing your chiselled abs and body shape. You could see your V line and Wednesday seemed to take glances.
"I know right." You say to her. She goes red.
"What?" She asks.
"My body. You seem to take a eye to it." You say a bit quiet.
"Y/N. Stop hitting on Wednesday, sit back up, pull your pants up and behave." Divina says.
"All right mooommm." You say leaning back up and looking up revealing your jawline.
"You still show off? About every one in the school has seen your body y/n." Yoko says.
"I know." Bianca replies.
"Well I'm proud of it." You say.
"It's the genes from his dad. His dads hotter than him." Yoko says.
"Hey! Your mum is like the baddest baddie ever." You say.
"Don't talk about my mum like that. I'll rip your fangs out." Yoko says.
"Go ahead. But then you'll have to be in a 3 cm radius of me." You say mocking her.
"At least I don't bite the others neck when making out." Yoko says exposing you.
"..." you stayed quiet.
"Mhm. Better shut up." Yoko says as everyone expect Divina and Wednesday looks at you with a weird face. Well Wednesday was clearly disgusted but didn't show it.
"Enid. You know Ajax's blood is like very tasty." You say.
"How do you know...?" Enid curiously asks.
"I KNEW YOU SUCKED MY BLOOD ON THAT SLEEPOVER!" Ajax shouted.
"I COULDN'T RESIST I WAS HUNGRY BROO." You say.
"But thanks." Ajax says.
"No problemo." You say.
"Enid, I've never tasted your blood. As your boyfriends friend sucked his blood can I do it to you." Yoko said drinking one of your beer bottles.
"HEY!" You say trying to get it off her.
"Both of you stop or I'll actually kick you out." Divina says.
"Sorry Divina." You both say.
"Keep it." You say to Yoko and she finishes the drink. You Evantually fall sleep and was woken up by Wednesday tapping you.
"Hey." You say looking into her eyes.
"I'll get thing to strangle you so this time you actually die." Wednesday says.
"Hey. I technically risked my life for you. You was finna die by crackstone and me and Bianca came in clutch. And that dude about snapped my neck." You say ranting.
"Let's do spin the bottle." Bianca says and Divina parks the car.
"All right." Divina says.
Everyone agrees expect Ajax. As he's passed out. Wednesday was forced by Enid.
"Right guys. Seeming as there's only one boy. He gets to go first." Enid said.
"All right." You spin it and it lands on you and then trying to be funny you pretend to make out with yourself. After a couple of goes of you just watching girl kiss girl. Wednesday's turn arrived and she spun it and it landed on you. You smirked showing your fangs.
"Put them away. I don't want to be getting hit by you." Wednesday says.
"Oh your down? Suprise." You say. She started to kiss you as she puts pressure on you and you hold her back and Ajax wakes up.
"AY YO Y/N!" Ajax shouts.
"YOU GUYS SEEING THIS! Oh it's spin the bottle." He says. Wednesday pulls out of you as most people can see the saliva between your lips still connected then breaking. You seen Yoko give you a death stare and you shrugged your shoulders. Yokos turn and got you and it was super awkward.
"Just bite me. Isn't that bad." You say leaning your head up, and stretching your neck for a clean bite.
"All right. Any of you mention this I'm killing you. Your lucky I'm drunk." Yoko says as she crawls over to you and digs her fangs into your neck and then pulls away leaving two dots on your neck.
"Fucking hell got enough..." you say nearly passing out.
" I was thinking of killing you." Yoko says.
You could see that Wednesday looked jealous and you and Enid nodded. Ajax spun and it landed on enid and it was full on make out.
"Fucking hell not in the car." Divina says.
"You look pale. If you need to. Drink my blood." Wednesday says.
"It's an honour Addams. I'll be sure to tell Xavier to get him annoyed." You say as she stretches her neck for you and take a bit out of her and thing then patches it up.
"Damn. That's like the second best blood I've tasted." You say.
"Number one belongs to me by the way." Yoko mutters.
"Have you guys actually broke up or are you two usually flirty when drunk?" Enid says.
"Drunk." You both say and then look at each other in disgust. You go out for a piss and Divina and Yoko play a prank where they start driving off when you get to the door.
"haha very funny. I'll rip this fucking door of let me in." You say opening the door and then walking away and some guy goes full speed and hits you and you do a roll over his car.
"OH SHIT!" Divina says and she parks and all of them get out the car. You layed on the ground groaning and holding your stomach.
"Ah.. fuck." You say softly and your sunglasses were shattered so you had no protection from sunlight if you opened your eyes. You felt the sun burning you.
"FUCK. AH IT BURNS MAN FUCK!" You shout holding your self.
"NO HES GONNA DIE BRO!" Ajax shouts.
"I've got a pair of his sunglasses." Wednesday says and puts them on you. Now you can't feel it as bad so you open your eyes and get up slowly.
"Cool prank." You say weakily. You get back into the car with Ajax and Enid's help and they all squish up to leave you and Wednesday in the back as she's patching and stitching you up.
"Pull your pants down lower." Wednesday said.
"No you'll see my cock." You say weirded out.
"I won't look and I won't because I bet your ... is inline with the end of your hip. And I bet there's nothing down there anyway."
Wednesday says pulling it down with force and you cover that area.
"Fucking hell man." You say.
"Stay still this will hurt." Wednesday said stitching your cut. She gave something to bite on and you moved a bit whilst she was doing it which made her to put her hand on your stomach and apply pressure to tell you to stop. You looked down at her and you locked eye contact.
"damn Wednesday you like a war nurse or something." You ask.
"No I'm not now just keep laying a down and watch your hip now move up." Wednesday says nudging you so you move up.
"Also low blow. Why you so mean." You say.
"Lay your head on my lap you have some injuries there." Wednesday ordered so you slowly lay your head down softly into her lap. You looked up at her fixing your jawline so you didn't look like you had 4 chins. You had some small talk whilst she was patching you up.
"Oh yeah how longs the road trip." You ask.
"Bout a hour left." Divina said.
"All right."
"When can I put my shirt on." You ask Wednesday.
"When I'm pleased with patching up your injuries." She replies and you twitch at her holding on a wound so she grabs your cheeks and says.
"Stop. Moving."
"Y-yeah." You said. Everyone looked back at you except Yoko who was on her phone.
"W riz-" Ajax said before you interrupted him by giving him a stare into the soul.  Bianca was just confused and Enid was like very shocked.
"May I inspect your fangs y/n." Wednesday asks.
"Uhhh. Sure...?" You say as she lifts up your lip revealing your fangs.
"Hmm." She says inspecting them further. She taps her finger on the pointy side and see it pierced the skin.
"Very interesting." Wednesday says to herself.
"I know right. There very cool. Like me." You say jokingly.
"Yes. Very." She says sarcastically.
"Wednesday. May I kiss you your like super hot and this is torture being this close." You ask quietly.
"U-uh. N-no." Wednesday said stuttering as she went red.
"Okay..." you say as she interrupts you.
"Fine." She said.
"All right. Trust me it'll be better than that Tyler guy." You say leaning in and she does too as your lips connect she wanted more so you gave more. After a bit of a Make out you both just looked at each other smirking at one another.
"Defiantly better than Tyler." She says.
Everyone turns around at that and Enid asks.
"Why's there the same colour lipstick as Wednesdays on your lips y/n?" Enid asks with excitement in her voice.
"Oh. Uh.-" you say before Wednesday interrupts.
"It's from spin the bottle. He forgot to wipe it off." She said sharply.
"All right." Enid says turning around.
"He's the best kisser in the world isn't he Wednesday." Ajax says wing-manning.
"Uh. Well. He's. The best kiss I've ever had." Wednesday said.
"Aw thanks Wednesday." You say looking at her as she speaks to them. Later on you stop at a gas station and you go in to pay for it. When you walk out a group of muggers approached you.
"Hey. I'm just tryna get back to my friends." You say, because you were far from Nevermore you couldn't show your abilities. You had a fight with them and easily defeated them and got back in the car.
"That after being hit by a car? Impressive." Wednesday says. You were all in your normal seats. You also got some snacks. Then they pulled up at some other gas station as they all needed the toilet other than you and Wednesday. You both locked eye contact and she leaned in for a kiss. You both connected as she sat herself onto your lap and you both started to make out.
"Wednesday what if-" you said interrupted by Wednesday shutting you up. She took your shirt off and it started to get heated. Then Ajax opened the door dropping you a beer. As the windows weren't black they all seen you both making out and which from their perspective you were having sex Evantually Enid tapped on the window and Wednesday got off you and you put your shirt back on and they all came back in.
"I swear. Y/N. If I see one stain. Your cleaning it with your tounge." Divina says.
"Oh we didnt-" you say.
"Yeah sure." Bianca said.
"Good for you man." Ajax said as you dapped him up. Wednesday was embarrassed. It was awkward for a long time until Wednesday fell asleep on your shoulder the whole way back.