Chapter 16:Pizza Pi Party

Cody and Kade stop outside Mr. Marcello's pizzeria when Kade is ready for lunch.

Cody: *with a full stomach* Kade, we just had lunch.

Kade: Pff That hamburger? It was just a snack, Marcello's special extra large pizza, that's lunch, you want anything.

Heatwave: eat it in, will you? The last time you ate it for a week, it smelled like...what do you call that?

Cody: Garlic?

Heatwave: right.

Heatwave: another human mystery.

Heatwave: And thanks to that... I ran out of cuddles for a week.

*Kade enters the room*

Marcello: ah, my best client, Kade Burns, my friend.

Marcello: and ciao Cody, I'm so glad you're here.

Marcello: I want to show you my latest invention.

Kade: don't tell me, a meatball stuffed with pizza, or a pizza stuffed with a whole pizza, you can call it a pizza.

Marcello: No, my masterpiece, my mona lisa of cookware, the remote control pizza cutter.

And while he's demonstrating his pizza-slicing skills, he accidentally sprays himself with water and immediately loses control, cutting everything in sight.

Opening:

As everyone takes cover, Cody calls Heatwave, who manages to destroy the device and Kade continues to eat pizza out of her own jacket because it's Kade.

Kade: *eating* Mushroom?

Cody: Kade.

Kade: Code, I'm training for tomorrow's pizza eating contest, if you can't push through a little jacket fluff, don't even bother going in.

Kade: *eats*

Change of scene:

Location: living room of the Kaze residence

Sooha:*thinking*mmmm.

Sooha: ok, let's recap the facts.

Sooha: I'm Sooha, Chris is Hiro, Rose is Ah-yeong, Sheila-san is Acchan and...Agh, it doesn't make sense!

Sooha: Ne, you guys have never wondered why specifically the four of us reincarnated in this world?

Sheila: No.

Chris: I have no idea.

Sooha: *sigh*

Sooha: Okay, well, let's forget about it.

Sooha: Now! Let's go to the kitchen! And let's focus on helping Sheila-san win the Pizza Pi party competition!

All three: Yeah!

Change of scene:

The chief arrives at the fire station and finds it full of garbage.

Charlie: Why are all these things here? Are we having a garage sale?

Chase(human): I wouldn't recommend that sir, selling the garage would eliminate our primary means of entry and exit.

Charlie: Fufu, thanks for the advice Chase.