Chapter 2:The beginning(part 2)

Opening:

Location: underground bunker

Remembering the previous events, Sooha kept looking at the Autobots and they at her and there was a great silence in the place.

Sooha: *without saying a word*.

And the bots still being the same as Sooha got still and as if they were just machines.

Sooha: *covering her mouth* Gasp!

Sooha: (N-no...can't be...!).

Sooha:(I can't believe my eyes!)

Sooha: (the bots...they moved and talked to themselves!!).

Sooha: *her head starts to hurt* (Ahhh, it hurts!).

Sooha:!

Sooha: (Now I remember them, I remember who they are!).

Sooha: *looking at them* (them...).

Sooha:(They're aliens!!)

Sooha: (the rescue team, the rescue bots, from an unknown planet called Cybertron, their leader, optimus prime, sent them to earth with the mission of protecting the earth from destruction, becoming the teammates of the family Burns and learning from humans).

Sooha: (in the game, the evil "Sooha", also found out their secret once she heard them talking for themselves at the firehouse, and she immediately shouted it to the rooftops and told every citizen of Griffin rock ...but NOBODY believed him, which sparked mad hatred and anger in sooha and he would swear he was going to get revenge on them for causing him such humiliation).

Sooha: (she interfered in their rescues, damaged their engines, made dents and a lot of other cruel things, and also humiliated the Burns family a lot, until one day she invented a rumor that they only did it to get reward) .

Sooha: *shiver* (she really was very evil).

Sooha: (It seems that she appeared in the beginning of the game when the children of Chief Burns, including Cody, didn't know her secret.)

Sooha: (but now...).

Sooha:......*glup*.

Sooha takes a few steps towards them already in a calmer state.

Sooha: *determined* (it's time to tear down this barrier).

Sooha: don't bother me, you're not going to fool me, I've seen everything, believe me, I... I trust you.

Sooha: *smiling* also...Griffin rock is such a great place not to leave, isn't it?

???: we did not complete the mission, we were discovered, if she knows, she will tell the others.