Chapter 4:Forest of Heaven

Chief Burns was showing Chase and Cody the correct apple picking techniques.

Charlie: If the apple is ripe, twist it a bit... and it will fall right into your hand.

Charlie: *takes a bite*

Charlie: hmm, nature's sweet.

Chase: let me collect the ones from the highest branches, sir.

But as soon as he grabs it, the apple explodes.

Chase: His technique seems flawed.

Cody: Well, the applesauce is delicious.

But then, the three of them turn their attention to Sooha, who already has 3 baskets.

Cody: and apparently... sooha is already ahead of us.

Sooha: *while she's in the tree* Yes, she's right, don't give up Chase, everyone has their way.

*Sooha grabs more apples and puts them in a basket*

Sooha: Thank you very much for inviting me, Chief Burns, I'm having a lot of fun! And I really like apples! I'm going to take them to mom and dad, and especially to Sheila-san, now that she's back to making sweets with her mother.

Sooha: and she had time after school.

Charlie: you're welcome sooha, in fact it was Chase who suggested it to me.

Charlie: but are you sure you can do it by yourself? Don't you need a ladder or...?

Sooha: no, don't worry, also, remember that in my past life, I used to climb trees all the time like a monkey.

Sooha: ok, just one more and *trying to reach an apple that was high up*.

But suddenly a fruit picking robot appears, making Sooha startled and fall from the tree.

Cody: Sooha!!

But Chase transforms into her human form and traps her.

Sooha: *being in Chase's arms* whew, thanks Chase.

And he felt nice to have her in her arms.

While the robot, he collected the apples.

Cody: Since when are there flying fruit pickers on griffin rock?

Charlie: It's new to me.

Unfortunately, it soon malfunctions, instead taking off and "collecting" items from the citizens of Griffin Rock.

Sooha: Sonna, she's running away.

Charlie: Chase, vehicular mode.

But he didn't pay attention, because he was entertained by his feelings.

Sooha: umm, Chase, could you... put me down?

Chase(human): Ah, y-yes *lower it*.

Charlie: I can't believe I'm going to say this but...sooha, come with us.

Sooha:✊🏻(Yes!).

And he transforms into vehicle mode and they're going to chase the robot.

And in an instant that they were driving through the streets, Kade and heatwave see what was happening.

Kade: let's go after that thing.

And they join the chase.

But then the robot grabs a bunch of balloons being carried by Mr. Alper (Assistant Mayor Luskey) and lifts it up into the air.

Cody: Mr. Alper!

Alper: Help, help!

And the robot pops the balloons causing him to start falling.