Chapter 2:Beach day

Sooha was outside her house where she was apparently watering new flowers.

*Sooha ends*

Sooha: whew...*wipes her forehead*.

Sooha: Alright, done!

Sooha: Now the garden turned out really nice!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sooha: Now the garden turned out really nice!

And the front garden of Sooha's house had been very beautiful and with beautiful flowers.

Sooha: the good thing is that it's already summer, and so they will look very bright.

Sooha: Anyway, now that I'm done, I'm going to take a break.

*Sooha goes to her porch and sits down to drink lemonade*

Sooha: Hmm! Yummy~!

Sooha: The good thing is that it's the weekend and that this is a good way to celebrate the beginning of summer.

Sooha: Cheers! *drinks more lemonade*.

Then sooha sees on the portable tv on the porch that they were announcing that they had already opened griffin rock beach to the public to celebrate the beginning of summer and go have fun.

Sooha: mm, how I would like to go to the beach... feel the sand on my feet, the summer breeze, see the sunset, but...

Sooha: Bah, who cares, I'm fine like this *drinks lemonade*.

*Sooha's phone rings*

Sooha:?*answers*.

Sooha: hello?

Sooha: Ah...heatwave, it's you, how are you?

Sooha: Huh?! Like this, all of a sudden?

Sooha: But...Are you sure? They won't have problems with burns?

Sooha:...Ok! See you there! *hangs up*.

Sooha: *squeal of excitement* Yatta!

Sooha: *excitement* The guys just invited me to the beach!

Minutes later, sooha arrives at the beach.

Sooha: *seeing the whole beach*.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A girl and 4 rescue bots💖❤️💙💚🧡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें