Chapter 25:Transformations, Sooha's Final Decision (Part 2)

Recapitulating the previous facts, sooha managed to activate the power of the moon altar to help the bots, and with all the power accumulated, the bots manage to finish off all of megatron's vampires, and the next thing that follows, is that the glow teleports burns them back to griffin rock, and then the bots go through some sort of magical transformation and get teleported as well, and sooha was starting to glow brighter and brighter.

And she disappears from the altar of the moon.

And then the bots and sooha appear in the griffin rock hills.

Sooha: *opens her eyes*

And Sooha, as soon as she sees the boys, is very surprised, just like them, because apparently... They had become the vampire lords! And it turns out that Aris had also already become a member of the vampire lords, and she is surprised too.

Back at the firehouse, the Burns were confused about how they had appeared at the station, and at that moment, they come...

Sooha: *from afar* Guys!

*They see sooha and the vampire lords return to the station, and they are surprised*

Kade: whoa, whoa, hey, what was that all about?

Dani: and why are they dressed like that?

*arrives with them*

Blades(human): Ehh, long story.

Marge: Gasp! It can't be! You...! the rescue bots... have become the vampire lords again!

Sooha: *feels something*...!

And so now sooha gets a transformation, and she becomes rafiye.

Everyone: Gasp!

Frankie: Wow, I can't believe it!

Cody: It's...Princess Rafiye!

*All the bots bow to her*

The bots: Your majesty.

Heatwave(human): You don't know...how long we've been waiting for this moment.