Chapter 25:The Ghost of Decelis Academy

It's recess, and Sooha and all her friends were gathered in the dark basement of decelis academy listening to old horror stories that sheila was telling them.

Sheila: * illuminating her face with a flashlight *.

Sheila: A long time ago, long before griffin rock was founded, decelis academy used to be the castle where a lonely earl lived, who used a mask to hide his misshapen face.

Sheila: and one day, a beautiful woman fell in love with hers, without caring what she was hiding under her mask, the count loved her with all his heart, but one day...

Sheila: she lost her life in an unforeseen accident.

Sheila: the desperate and disconsolate count, could not assimilate her death, and kept waiting for her to return.

Sheila: but the count fell due to illness and also died.

Sooha: poor thing.

Sheila: since then, every year on the anniversary of her death, at midnight, the count's spirit wanders the halls of the school looking for her.

Sooha: and...and...How can you tell if the ghost appears?

Sheila: Good question Miss Sooha, according to rumors, first, you will hear the sound of the pipes.

*Sound of pipes*

All:!

Sheila: Afterwards, you will see and hear the piano in the music room play itself.

*Piano key effect*

All:!!

Sheila: And finally, the ghost will appear from behind you, and will extend its arm until......

And Blurr jokingly does what Sheila describes to scare blades.

Blurr(human): Boo!

Blades(human): *Screams in fear*.

And he jumps up in fright and clings to the ceiling like a scared cat.

Blurr(human): Hahahaha, you should have seen the look on your face blades, haha.

Blades(human): Hey, that's not funny!

Boulder (human): come on blades, don't be afraid, he's just a legend.

Heatwave(human): Pff, please, that's not scary.

Rose:*Fixing her nails carelessly* Eh, I agree with Captain Rusty Tin, these are just rumors from the academy, I don't think a ghost is hanging around every year at midnight.

Heatwave(human): Yeah, this is worse than when we traveled back in time in Captain Ambrose's floating bathtub.

Sheila: *sigh* How I would like to get to see the count's spirit in person.

Sooha: *thinks*

Sooha: wait.

Sooha: Sheila-san, when is that day?

Sheila: Huh? Uh, October 5th.

Sooha: And...why not?

Everyone: Huh?!

Sooha: Think about it, the 8 of us, we go in, we spend the night in the school, we walk through it and see if the ghost of the legend is real.

Everyone: Huh?!

Blades(human): Did you go crazy?! *refusing* uh-uh.

Sooha: come on guys, it will be fun, please don't leave me alone in this ⭐3⭐.

Sooha: so what do they say?

Boulder(human): I'm in.

Sheila: I support you Miss Sooha! I've always wanted to see the earl's spirit in person!