Chapter 26:From time to time

Comincia dall'inizio

After her, sooha, finally opening her eyes, she sees that she was no longer lying on the altar, but now she sees something that horrifies her: seeing all of her friends on the ground without reacting!

Sooha:!!

Sooha: Guys, what happened to you?!

Sooha: Wake up, come on, wake up!

Sooha: (How?! Why?!).

???: You can't run away from fate, Rafiye.

Sooha:!!

Sooha: Whyyyy?!

Back in reality:

Sooha: *wakes up with a start*

And it turns out that besides Sooha, the bots had also had the same dream as her

The bots: *wake up startled*.

Heatwave(human): What......was that?

Heatwave(human): Was that...us?

Time after:

After playing an old newsreel describing the cover of a time capsule seventy-five years ago, Frankie begins filming Cody by the Horace Burns statue for current coverage.

Frankie: And from the old newsreel, we'll do a fade in our video.

Frankie: We're getting a 10 for this project!

Frankie: Okay Cody Action!

Cody: 75 years have come and gone, tomorrow, griffin rock will unearth the time capsule...

Blades: What's inside?

Frankie: Cut!

Frankie: blades, bots can't be seen talking on camera, remember?

Blades: Oh, sure, I'm sorry, but I can't stand the suspense *takes off*.

Frankie: and...Action!

Cody: There is no record of the objects that were put in the capsule, but seeing what was representative will help us understand how much griffin rock has changed.

Heatwave: *appears* Changed? How long have we been here and you're still not ready to think about aliens, let alone hug them.

Boulder: I'm ready to hug everyone now.

Boulder: Come on, hug.

Heatwave: Don't even think about it *runs away*.

And Boulder is after him.

Frankie: ugh, all right, cut.

Frankie:Cody, maybe we should interview the townspeople.

Cody: Good idea.

Time after:

Cody returns to the firehouse when he sees that the bots are decorating it apparently... For Sooha's birthday party!