Chapter 12:Humungado's Attack

Começar do início

Then they see that the movie is interrupted.

Kade: Hey, what happened to the movie?

Sooha:!! Look!

And they see the smoke.

Charlie: Fire! Rescue team, let's go!

*Sooha comes down from the hood, the rescue team goes there and Sooha follows them*

Chase: *robotic voice* everyone please leave the drive-in in an orderly manner.

*Everyone leaves*

Sooha: Are you alright?!

Sir: Yes, but Mr. Bunty is still inside the projection booth.

Sooha: what...?

Kade: Fire-bot, transform and lift me up to the window!

Kade and Heatwave lead Mr. Bunty out of the projection booth where he is trying to extinguish the fire himself. As Mr. Bunty is taken to a doctor, the team puts out the fire and Kade sadly picks up the tape of the Moogle's film.

The next day:

The building that houses the projector has been restored to its previous state by the rescue team.

Sooha: Ok, that was the last coat of paint.

Cody: wow, you hardly know there was a fire.

Graham: Good job guys, all right, ready for the roof.

*Blades and Dani place the new roof*

Mr bunty:thank you that old friend has never looked better i wish it was the same with my projector.

And the projector had been destroyed.

Charlie: sorry mr bunty, building a projector from scratch is beyond our capabilities.

Doc: *appears* but not mine.

Sooha: Doc, Frankie, what are you doing here?

Doc: I brought a small gift, using the same technology as the imaging camera, I have created a holomorphic projector, it recalibrates the polarized light of normal two-dimensional film, converts it using only patent-pending lenses and voila, a holographic film.

Cody: So the monsters will walk in the audience?

Frankie: They'll look so close they'll be able to grab your popcorn.

Sooha: Sugoi.

Kade: Excellent.

Kade: Hey doc, if I find another copy of Humungado, do you think we can screen it?

Doc: Undoubtedly, and, she's going to look more alive than you ever imagined.

Time after:

Kade manages to get a hold of a new copy of Attack of the Swarm and Its Aftermath and Mr. Bunty soon turns on the projector for another late night screening.

And they both look at her.

Kade: Wait, you can't see a kaiju without some Kade nachos.

And Kade makes a batch of Nachos à la Kade and microwaves it, when Mr. Bunty activates the projector to produce a 3D image of the monster Rayvenous, the microwave overloads, sending a shock of energy to the projector and allowing it to Rayvenous flies off while Bunty and Kade tend to the microwave.

mr bunty: oh look what you did you blew a fuse.

Kade: It's not a total loss *eats* hmm, they're the best nachos, or what?