I felt how the seatbelt dug in my chest, keeping me pressed against my seat as the car flew and landed.

For a second, everything was black. The only thing I could hear was a loud beep and suddenly, my skin was hot.

I tried to take a deep breath but it hurt so much and I began to get desperate at only hearing the loud beep and—

My eyes flew open at the feeling of hands dragging me away from the warm cocoon I was.

Natasha.

I could only see the fire surrounding us and my head snapped to Natasha. Her wide eyes staring down at me and her lips moving as my blinking got slower and slower.

"Ana." His voice brings me back to the present and I notice the heaving of my chest and the tears running down my cheeks. "Fuck."

"I'm fine. I'm sorry." I shake my head, managing to show him a small smile.

"You're not fine, love." Bucky sighs, pressing a button on the control panel that switches the pilot controls to Friday before unbuckling his seatbelt. "Talk to me." He kneels at my feet, taking my hand in his and kissing my ring finger.

When he moves to unbuckle my seatbelt, I tense up, shaking my head. "No no no, please don't." My hands flying to his. "Not while it's still moving." His wary eyes staring up at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He stands up, running a hand down his face. "I need to hold you." Pleading tone. "I hate that I can't do anything to help, An."

"I'm so—"

"Don't apologize." Bucky snaps. "You were there for me so, now I want to be here for you, love. Tell me what can I do."

"I don't—" I sigh, closing my eyes. "Nothing just...sit and hold my hand." The words come out as a whisper. "Knowing you're here is enough to make me feel safe, love."

He nods, sitting next to me and resting his head on my shoulder. His nose buried in my neck. "I love you."

— — —

November 15

"Morning." His hoarse and deep voice vibrating against my neck makes me chuckle.

"Good morning." I kiss his forehead, brushing the wild strands out of his forehead.

"How long have you been up for?" Bucky places a soft kiss to my chest.

"Not long." I whisper, running my fingers through his hair. "Were you able to sleep well?" A worried frown forming on my face at knowing how hard it is for him to sleep.

"Like a baby." A nibble to my chest makes me squeal and burst out laughing. "What's so funny, huh?" Bucky sits up, the covers falling to his hips baring his naked torso.

"Nothing." I chew on my bottom lip, my eyes roaming his toned stomach before I laugh again. "Absolutely nothing."

God, I'm so happy.

"Oh, nothing?" He moves to straddle my legs, pinning my wrists to the headboard with one hand and tickling my sides with the other one.

"No!" I laugh, trying to get free from his hold to push him away. "Stop!" With tears falling from the corners of my eyes and ribs hurting when I try to breathe, I kiss his cheek.

"I can't get enough of this." Bucky leans down, his lips brushing against mine. "Waking up next to you everyday." He frees my hands to cup my face. "Waking up naked next to you." The clarification making me grin.