1: Bloody

There was no argument to back everything up when I tell you, y/n ended up witnessing a bloody scene in the woods.

She had her trembling hands on her mouth, keeping any noise from slipping out of her quivering mouth.

A sigh escaped Katarina's lips while crouching in front of the bird she just dried up of blood.

Crossing her arms, blood started staining her forearms, spitting red to the side.

Y/n could see bright red crimson eyes glisten under the moonlight.

Katarina looked up at the moon, "Why did I have to be cursed as a vampire anyway....? What luck I have.."

'A vampire..!?' y/n unconsciously took a step back, the sound of leaves crunched under her bare feet, making her gasp, 'Oh, no..!'

She turned back around to face the vampire, but only, red eyes met hers.

"Kya--hhmp?!"

Katarina put a hand to her mouth before she could scream.

Y/n could smell blood come off of the red hands that were on her face, trembling, tears began to slip down her cheek, whimpering, she didn't want to die here.

"Shhh...." Katarina gestured to her to keep quiet, grinning, "If you make a noise now, I'll kill you."

Y/n gulped.

"Do you understand me..?" Katarina chuckled, crouching in front of her.

Y/n fell back, sitting on her knees.

Katarina caressed her face, "Huh.... I thought you'd start screaming like the other ones did after I took my hand away."

"Well, I already knew you were there to begin with just like those before you, it's more fun making it seem like you got caught trying to leave anyway." Giggling to herself, she rested her face on her other hand that supported itself on one knee.

Y/n gritted her teeth, shaking in fear, "P-Please.. don't kill me."

Katarina's eyes widened along with her grin, "Hehh~?"

She snickered under a bloody hand, licking her upper lip, she was in deep thought of it as she twiddled with the earring on y/n's ear with her other outstretched hand.

"You're just like the rest of them.. I pretend to catch them in the act of watching me and they end up going, "Oh, no, please, have mercy~!" As if I'll do as they say..." She scoffed.

Y/n's hands were cautiously searching behind her as she tried to keep this monster in front of her busy, "I-I'll do anything, please, just s-spare me please..!"

"But if I do that, you'll think of spreading nonsensical rumors, right~?" Katarina laughed at her pathetic look, malice consuming that obnoxious smirk across her face.

"N-No, of course not! I won't say anything, I swear! Please..!" Y/n ended up finding herself grabbing a rock and swung at her.

"Argh--?!" Katarina fell back groaning as she held her face with both hands.

'Now's my chance!' y/n rushed up to her feet to make a run for it.

"Oh, silly me.. I forgot rocks can't wound my pretty face~" Katarina suddenly laughed when she pulled her hands away from her face, it was a dirty trick.