Epilogue

"In today's news, government has been re-established worldwide. People around the world had been cured from a mysterious phenomenon that happened a few days prior."

"Countless of victims have told that they could not recall a thing that had happened. Many unfortunately did not survive but many fear the worst would happen if it goes on for any longer."

"Many had the same questions. Who was responsible? Who were the heroes? And where are they now?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sitting inside a small room equipped with a desk, a young man is having a video call with a certain female wearing a black business suit.

"Thank you for helping us." He said

"I heard it all. It was you who made the calls behind the scene." The woman sips her tea. "If it weren't for you, someone might've died that night."

"Yes. It was part of my duty after my father passed on."

"Then, I hoped our agencies would continue our collaboration for years to come."

"That would be delightful, Stinger-san."

"Will that be all?"

"Hai. We'll take it from here."

"Very well then."

The hologram shrunk back as the device that displayed it shuts off. Before the young master, people sat in a row with a very long table waiting for him to finish. The edge of his lips curled up forming a smile as he address them next.

"Shall we continue with our meeting?"

"Hai, whenever you're ready. Oyakata-sama."

Young Kiriya Ubuyashiki, runs the agency at a very young age. Thanks to his guidance, the agency managed to dig up all of the research files left by the mad scientist and use them for good. From the profit they gained, he'd used them to rebuild the tower that once stood tall among the other buildings. Continuing his father and ancestors legacy, the Rising Sun Agency will return under the guise of The Rising Sun Logistical agency.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you finished?"

At the same time in the other part of the country, the female that had just hung up the call from a child slumped back into her chair. Just as she was about to rest, another female voice interrupted her peace. She turns around to see her sitting on one of her couches inside the massive office space.

"Nee-san." She calls out. "Why am I the one who had to run this company?"

"You're not running it alone, remember Shinobu?"

"I know I know. But do you know how annoying it is being the face of the company?"

"It can't be helped. When it comes to medicine, you're the expert. I'm an expert when it comes to flowers."

"Still this doesn't feel right." Shinobu spun around in her chair

"You're a natural Shinobu. Can I at least leave handling the company matter to you?"

"Sure. I'm entrusting you to safeguard our agents and the handlers Nee-san." She stopped spinning to look at her sister in the eye

"You can count on me." Kanae replied with a cheerful smile

"Speaking of which, have you seen Kanao by any chance?"

"She's an agent Shinobu. She can take care of herself." Kanae giggled

"Did you.... Already?" Shinobu is bewildered having to find it out this way

"Not to worry. I trust she has someone in mind to accompany her."

"Who? One of our own?"

"Someone trustworthy according to her."

Kanae giggled a little more as she left the room. Shinobu of course were confused and curious as to whom she deemed trustworthy enough to accompany her on a mission. Although she could guess who it was but she could neither confirm nor deny her own suspicion at the moment. But one thing is for certain, that is the lone quiet agent has someone she can depend on.

"I'm glad Kanao."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile a certain female sat alone inside a café. It had been quite early as customers hadn't filled the shop quite yet. Looking out the window across the street, she observe the ongoing construction with machinery and labour workers flocked the site. She was enjoying a nice cup of joe until she hears a voice besides her.

"Excuse me, is this seat empty?"

She turned to face a male wearing in a black business suit with a coffee in one hand and a newspaper in the other. She smiled as her purple lilac orbs met his glimmering red ones.

"We meet again, Kamado-san." She simply said

"May I?" He gestured and she nods. He sat right across from her setting down his own cup.

"They're finally rebuilding it." She began as she looked out the window

"Yes. It will take a while but our company will be back in action soon enough." He stares at her. "So we're all given the day off until further notice."

"Is that so?" She return his gaze. "Then might I ask if you're free in the next few days?"

"Depends. Got something interesting?"

"A group of underground bandits and a handful of stolen goods. Sounds interesting enough?" She slipped over a newspaper with a headline on them about a mass thievery

"Alright then." He finished his coffee. "When will we start?"

Both the agents look at each other with a smile. Finishing her own cup, they both exited the shop wearing a long black cloak. Going through a crowd of people starting their day, both of them disappears into the crowds without a trace. For where they'll go from now on, they will decide it for themselves. They're human living in the shadow realm where no secrets is safe and they will come to unravel it all for the sake of world peace.

.

.

.

THE END