Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Showtime

The stage is set. The crowd is clamouring in excitement. After all these years, the living legend of a singer, an artist has finally come back to sing once more. The moment they've been waiting for. The moment that he had been waiting for. The light in the whole stadium went out. The sound of footsteps echoed throughout the entire space through the mega speakers. The crowd went silent as a voice broke it.

"Showtime."

Music started playing and the crowd goes wild as they dance to the jazzy beat. The stage lights up and many dancers appeared on stage and in the middle was the man himself. Dancing and grooving to the beat like it was no one's business. Most of the people who came there was excited to see the man still alive and in the flesh, but for some, they came only to crash the party.

Halfway through the song, suddenly everything was shut down and once again the lights goes out. One second later, the lights turns back on again and this time, new faces has appeared on stage. Crowds and the dancers were confused but for Muzan Jackson himself, he knew who these mens are. He showed a smile as he turns around to properly see all seven men that was surrounding him in a circle.

"My, fancy meeting you here. Who are you gentlemen?" He politely asked

"Who we are is not important. What's more important is for you to come with us." One of them spoke on the behalf of the other six

"Aww, but the party was just about to get started. Right guys?" His voice had made the crowds cheered louder than ever

"Besides, what did I do to deserve having you guys coming here?" He continued

"You know very damn well what you've done." The male with scar marks angrily said

"A little angry are we? Say why don't we do this after the concert."

"No." One of them took out a gun. "You're coming with us right at this very moment."

"I'm afraid not."

Agent Kaze as being intimidating as he can be, Muzan was unfazed by the gun he's wielding. Instead of following their orders, Muzan took it into his own hand, quite literally. He first faked surrender and before the other agents got to cuff him, he turns around and throws the agent straight towards the man holding the gun. He took off his jacket which he was wearing for tonight's performance and flashily snapped his fingers. With the gun slid towards his feet, he casually took it and took it apart in seconds and throws away the firing pin into the crowd.

"You should probably know that gun is prohibited in here."

Reacting to that respond, all remaining five agents brought out a zap stick that has a charge more over than 50,000 volts of charge enough to make someone paralyzed for a few seconds. Live in front of hundreds of thousands of audience, this is sure to be most exciting for the spectators.

"DJ? Can we get something playing? Something groovy." He requested