- thirty three -

"The Yule Bule is a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament," Snape said in a very monotone voice, "It is only for fourth years and above, unless your partner turns out to be younger." Draco looked over at me and gave me a faint smile.

Snape continued, "Dress robes are to be worn and the ball will start at eight o'clock on Christmas Day. I expect nothing but excellent appearances and actions on that night, meaning there will be no tolerance if I hear of any embarrassing behaviors from the Slytherin house."

Snape's eyes looked over almost every one of us before frowning, "Boys and girls each form a line facing each other. I'll have to put you all into practice."

We did as we were told and awaited for what Snape had planned in mind.

"I will be having each and one of you randomly paired with someone with the choice of my wand," Snape waved his wand and muttered a spell.

One by one, random girls and boys were paired with each other. I frowned at the sight of Draco being partnered up with some random girl I don't think I've ever seen.

Suddenly, my legs started to move itself and I bumped into someone's chest. I looked up and saw Koa smiling awkwardly.

"And dance," Snape finished this very monotone speech. Music suddenly started and everyone started to dance, mostly reluctantly.

"Please tell your boyfriend I am most certainly gay and won't ever think about swooping you away from him," Koa whispered as he saw Draco death glaring him.

I looked over to where Draco was, he couldn't take his eyes off of Koa. I sighed, "So sorry, I'll tell him, don't worry."

I looked around to see who all my friends got paired up with. Blaise with Daphne, they were probably the only pair that made sense in here. Elmia with... Sylas?

I looked around to see if there were more pairs that weren't in the same year. Surprisingly, almost everyone was with someone in a different year except for a few.

I looked back at Elmia and Sylas and slightly chuckled to myself at how Sylas was still almost a whole head taller.

"Y/n," Koa started and I looked at him again, "If Malfoy insists on murdering me, can you get him to at least let me die painlessly in my sleep?"

I started laughing, "He won't go that far, trust me. It'll probably just be like a few death threats."

"That doesn't make me feel any better," Koa whined.

The music suddenly stopped and everyone was let go of Snape's spell. Koa and I took our hands off each other instantly.

"You're dismissed," Snape said with a look of distaste.

Draco quickly walked over to me and gave Koa one last glare. He then grabbed my wrist and dragging me away in front of everyone.

"Where are you even taking me?" I complained as he didn't speak or even look at me.

He didn't even answer the question and just dragged me all the way into his room and practically threw me on the bed.

"Daily reminder that we're fourteen..!" I quickly said as he took off his Hogwarts robes and threw them aside.

He then crawled on the bed and hovered over me without breaking eye contact. I felt my face flushing red.

"I.. I'm sorry! It wasn't really my fault!" I said as I looked away from his face. But all he did was move closer to my face.

"I won't do it again!" I said in panic.

"Won't do what again?" He tilted his head with a faint smirk.

"I won't dance with Lunaris again!" I tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

He smirked, "That's right, keep a distance from him."

He then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "And next time when it happens..."

Chills were sent down my body and I pushed him away with all my strength. I got off the bed and to the door as fast as I could.

"You want a next time? You pervert!" I slammed his door and almost sprinted into my room.

My heart was racing and my face was definitely tomato red. I collapsed on my bed, frustrated. Where did he even learn to do that?

--

"Should I do a middle part, a side part, or no part? I know I look hot in everything but I need an opinion," Draco asked as he parted his hair in different ways to show me.

"I think you should go bald, I feel like you'd look really good with a bald, shiny head." I tried to stop myself from bursting out of laughter at my genius response.

"Haha, very funny, so funny I may or may not be considering to not ask you to be my dance partner," Draco said as he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, fine, I'm sorry. You'd look great with a side part," I said as I tiptoed to part his hair for him.

He smiled, "Really? I'll do that then." He then gently took my hand to part his hair in a slightly different way than he has before. "How does that look?" He asked.

A small bit of the right side of his hair was slightly brushed behind his ear and the rest of his hair fell naturally on his forehead. I slightly blushed, "Great, it looks great."

"Awesome, now let's decide on what you're doing," Draco said as he let go of my hand, "Since, of course, you're going as the one and only Draco Malfoy's date."

"I don't recall you asking me to be your date?"

He rolled his eyes, "Do you really have any other choice?"

"I still have the choice to go alone or not even go," I pointed out and he scoffed.

"Fine, I'll ask you properly," He then took my hand and looked into my eyes, "Will you be my date for the Yule Ball?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah."

"That's what I thought," Draco said as he dropped my hand almost instantly.

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "I hate you."

"I heard that," He said as he gave me a slightly threatening look.

"No you didn't," I quickly said as I tried to move away before things escalated. It was a failed plan.

Draco smirked as he jumped towards me, which ended up with me under him and him on top of me.

"Uhh, another daily reminder that we're fourteen?" I said as I tried to push him away.

"You're quite dirty minded, you know that? I wasn't even thinking about that," Draco said as he raised his eyebrow. He then got off of me and laid back on the couch. I sat up again awkwardly.

His gaze landed on me again and smiled, "How does a tuxedo sound?"