- fourteen -

I sat down again, trying to wrap my head around what Malfoy said. I still didn't get what he meant. Yes, I'm slow, but not this slow. I shouldn't be. Why am I even caring about what he's saying? He left me all alone for at least a whole month. He's the reason I even ended up with Theo.

"Is something bothering you?" Theo's voice woke me up from my thoughts. I just now realized he was sitting down next to me.

"No, it's just... Malfoy, he's back. And I don't know, he seems... upset about how we're dating." I buried my face in my hands. I didn't know what to do. I wanted Malfoy to come back, I was, in fact, delighted that he's back now. But now this happens? I couldn't think straight.

"Hey it's okay, he might just be adjusting to everything right now, he has been gone for a while," Theo said as he pulled me into a hug, "He might just be upset on how you're dating before he did."

I smiled, "You might be right."

But is that really the case?

--

Draco's POV

I didn't want to see Y/n after how she chummied up with Nott after not even knowing him. Especially the way she blushed after Nott said she was the cute type of dumb. What does she even see in him? I'm way better looking, way smarter, and just way better.

What I hated more was how they stuck together like fucking super glue. Why are they clinging onto each other? After all the time we've had together, she goes to some other guy she met for one fucking week?

I tried to act like nothing was wrong even though I was beyond mad and came up to Y/n, who was sitting down on the couch, not noticing me at all. That pisses me off.

"Thinking about something?" I tried to sound as normal as possible, not wanting her to see me angry. Not after all the times she seemed hurt before when I got angry.

"Malfoy. You're back?" She looked at me so shocked, as if she didn't want me here.

I tilted my head, "What, you don't want me to?" I couldn't stop myself, "Now that you're dating Nott?" I didn't know what I was feeling. After everything we had together, she's talking as if I shouldn't be here.

She replaced me. I huffed at that thought, I couldn't even hear what she said out of her mouth. I felt my eyes slightly watering up so I left the common room as fast as I could. I immediately went to the bathroom to cool off.

I opened up the water faucet and put my head under it face down, letting the water wet my hair and face. It took me a minute to realize I was crying. I never cried ever since I turned 7, not even that one time I fell off a broom that was 6 feet in the air.

Why am I even crying? For a girl out of everything? On top of that, over a Potter?

I turned off the water and dried my face with my hands and pulled my hair back. I looked into the mirror.

How pathetic.

I walked out and saw Nott hugging her. My heart stung and turned back around and went into my room.

--

Y/n POV

I wasn't bothered about Malfoy for a bit while Theo hugged me. It was a warm hug and I liked it just like any other hug. "Are you feeling any better?" Theo asked me as he slowly pulled away. I gave him a nod and he gave me a forehead kiss, "Good."

If Malfoy didn't want to be near me, so be it. At least I have someone that's actually caring about me.

I regretted that thought though.