𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!

Good day everyone I hope y'all are happy and excited to know that I've recently published another story!

And yes it is still an TOH fan fiction. Also I currently published like a whole description page along with all of the credits, a prologue and three different chapters that hold an important role in the reader's journey.

The title is also named 'The Emperor's Daughter' the story will be explained more when you read the description page inside.

So I hope to see you all there❤! Bye love you all very much❤️😘.

.
.
.
.
.

Blurry glimpse of the past and present was all I see, voices echoes through the dream as I walked around down memory lane.

𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗲?!.... 𝗔𝗺 𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱???

A little portal big enough to fit my head appeared behind me as I recognize those voices and who they belong to.

"No.. no... you must be mistaken my dear child no harm will ever g through you as long as I'm here" He chuckles as he closes the book that he had been reading to me.

"Dad..? 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺?.."

He sighed at his daughter question shrugging as he walks away leaving the poor girl in darkness like his heart.

.....

"Watch Out!" Someone shouted as I easily dodged the upcoming attack.

"Sorry I was just getting the hand of it hehehe." The girl eyed me with sparkles in her eyes. "Your really pretty, what's your name?"

"It's..... XXX"

"Nice meeting you and I'm sorry if I hurt you I promise that I didn't mean to!"

𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

.....

𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹..
𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿𝘀...
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿....
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿....

𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥... 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.... C̵͉͋̔͞Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔A̷͙ͭͫ̕O̖̼ͩ͌͐S̵̙͕̀̃!...

"But why me??"

"Бєҫдҵѕє өҋꙇұ ұөҵ ӊдѵє ꚍӊє ҏөѡєя ꚍө ԁө ѕө ҏꙇєдѕє ғөя ꚍӊєӎ?"

"...."

.....

Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅU̴̡̥̱̫͕̞̐͂͒̑̽̋̐͊̈́͗̚ Ḩ̶̳̣̮̻̪̜͍̹̭͓͍̳̼̈́̅́̄̍̀͐́̊̽͌̊̂͂͠͝͝Ą̵̘̥͉̘͖̱̥̺̿̀̈̒̂̅̀̅̈́̓̏͊͘͝V̶̨̹̞͔͑̅͂͐Ě̵̢̧̛̦̼̜̲͕͕͍̤̙͉͓́̅͒̽̍̐͋͜͝ T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝Ḩ̶̳̣̮̻̪̜͍̹̭͓͍̳̼̈́̅́̄̍̀͐́̊̽͌̊̂͂͠͝͝Ě̵̢̧̛̦̼̜̲͕͕͍̤̙͉͓́̅͒̽̍̐͋͜͝ P̴̘̤̯͙͐̔̍͊̑̏́̌̇̎̓̀͘O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅW̴̪̼̩̘͔͒̏̓͐͂̆͑̐͝Ě̵̢̧̛̦̼̜̲͕͕͍̤̙͉͓́̅͒̽̍̐͋͜͝R̴͇͌̀̆̍̽͝͠ͅ️ T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅ ️S̴̨̛͇̺͇͕̟̘͎̗͖̙͍̭̞͇̒͆̀͝T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅP̴̘̤̯͙͐̔̍͊̑̏́̌̇̎̓̀͘ I̸̡̛̳͌̉͋͐͒̍T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝ Ą̵̘̥͉̘͖̱̥̺̿̀̈̒̂̅̀̅̈́̓̏͊͘͝L̴̢̥̞͚̫̠̰̳͍̹͎̠̲̺̳͛̾͌̆́̂̒͗̓͝ͅL̴̢̥̞͚̫̠̰̳͍̹͎̠̲̺̳͛̾͌̆́̂̒͗̓͝ͅ W̴̪̼̩̘͔͒̏̓͐͂̆͑̐͝Ḩ̶̳̣̮̻̪̜͍̹̭͓͍̳̼̈́̅́̄̍̀͐́̊̽͌̊̂͂͠͝͝Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉ D̸̢̮̫̰̥̗̘̱͉͙͙̺̫̏͒̅̌I̸̡̛̳͌̉͋͐͒̍D̸̢̮̫̰̥̗̘̱͉͙͙̺̫̏͒̅̌️N̴̟̬̠̣͍̹̜̠̘̮͎̥̜̳̖̋͋͛̆́̂̀̅̓̕ͅͅ'T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝ Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅU̴̡̥̱̫͕̞̐͂͒̑̽̋̐͊̈́͗̚ U̴̡̥̱̫͕̞̐͂͒̑̽̋̐͊̈́͗̚️S̴̨̛͇̺͇͕̟̘͎̗͖̙͍̭̞͇̒͆̀͝Ě̵̢̧̛̦̼̜̲͕͕͍̤̙͉͓́̅͒̽̍̐͋͜͝D̸̢̮̫̰̥̗̘̱͉͙͙̺̫̏͒̅̌ I̸̡̛̳͌̉͋͐͒̍T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝?!