𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧? -Luz

Luz pov

I was helping Eda selling human junks today, Since I've got nothing else more to do back at the owl house and I would rather go with Eda and King than to listen to hooty's stories.

It was kind of quiet lately not many costumers where interested in buying Eda's stuff and I was kinda bored here until I saw a hooded figure approaching Eda's shop.

"Oh well isn't my loyal costumer, Welcome back (y/n)!" Eda knew them? I walked a little closer not interrupting they're conversation "Did you got the thing that you where looking for?" Eda added.

The hooded girl then nod "Yes I did Ms. Eda thank you for the tips and directions you gave me" She said in a sweet and gentle voice "Don't mind it! It was also a thank you for buying some of my things here in my shop".

I couldn't see the girls reaction cause her bangs were covering half of her face, Eda then notice me behind her as she put on a sly smirk.

"Hey Luz come over here and meet one of my most loyal buyers at my shop!" I walked over to the both of them then I faced the hooded figure "Luz meet (y/n) she's also one of the most powerful witch here that I know! Well second to me and some other witches, but! She also knew many spells just like me!" I turned to her in amazement as I scanned her hooded figure why do I feel like she's around my age?? Should I ask her about it or should I ask her if she can lift up her hood a little bit so I can see her face clearly?, no I shouldn't invade someone's privacy if she doesn't want to show her face to me then that's okay! Eda said she's also the most powerful witch here in the boiling isles maybe she can teach me some of her magic or maybe some spells! I snapped out of my thoughts then I tried to make a conversation with her.

"Umm hi! (Y/n), it's nice to meet you my name is Luz Noceda! And any friends of Eda's are also a friends of mine!" God I hope I didn't sound like a complete idiot! I put my hand towards her so she could shake it, she immediately gets what I'm doing as she shaked my hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you Luz! I heard so much about you from Eda" Her hand feels so soft.... I snap out of my thoughts again as king jumps on the counter and runned towards her embracing her in a hug "(y/n)! I'm so happy you made it here back alive!" I looked at both (y/n) and king they seem to be close friends, I walked towards Eda and asked some of the question that I had in my mind lately.

"Hey Eda how long did both of you and kind knew (y/n)?" I asked.

"Well I don't really much knew about her past but she comes here very often to buys something that she needs when she's out adventuring, that girl really likes to be prepared all of the time" She said looking at me with a smile "Why is something bothering you?".

"Oh no it's nothing really, well it's nothing important to be worried" I looked at her still talking with King "You said she's also one of the most powerful witch in the boiling isles right? Eda nodded at me " Well she looks like a girl around my age Or! Could she be also one of the students in hexside!?" Eda laugh slightly at me.

"Like I said I really don't know much about her and her past I only talk to her when she's here buying my things and I haven't really asked her yet how old is she or if she has any relatives here in the boiling isles cause, I mostly saw her alone while adventuring".

I responded with an 'ohh' expression ony face "how about you asked her, you looked like a type of person that she will love to chat around with" Eda said putting her hand on my shoulder as she walked past me.

"Maybe I should asked them about it" I carefully approached as their attention where on me.

"Hey Luz! Have you met my best bud yet?" King gesture to her, I nodded as I looked at (y/n) she also look at me for quick moment and the looked away?.

"(Y/n)?" She looked at my direction again but putted her head slightly down "Can I asked how old are U? Cause I was thinking that you can also be around my age" She thought about it for a second.

"I'm.... 14" I looked at her as she turned her head away from me again "I'm 14 to!" This time she didn't looked at me when I responded to her, I think she's shy? She seems to be confident talking with Eda and King and not to mention she's an adventurer and I know most them often talks to different people for help or when they needed directions so why can't she face me?.

"Hey King come over here for a second, I need your help in pick pocketing other people!" Eda said as King rushes to her, so that's mean I was left with (y/n) I started chatting with her for a little while until I heard a ringing sound coming from her watch(?) She quickly turned the alarm off as she finally looks at me, I can see her (e/c) eyes looking at me with a neutral face she looks tired I came back in reality again as she spoke.

"It's time for me to head home.... I'll admit it was kinda fun talking to you Luz, and it was fun seeing another human around" She mumbled the last phrase but, I heard that very clearly I looked at her confused and surprise as she's already gone out of my sight Eda and King then walked towards Eda putting her hand on my shout with King in her arms.

Eda pov

"Yup she still likes doing that for an outro" I looked down at Luz to see she has a mix emotions of surprise and confused? I wonder what happened between their conversation "You okay kid?" You looked like you've heard something life changing, she snapped out of her trance as she looks at me "Eda?... You said that I'm the first human to ever been here in the boiling isles right?".

To be continued~🙃

You guys will have to wait for part two since its blackout here in my neighborhood and I need to save batteries for later so byee!

Also sorry if this one shot has alot of mistakes😅