😢⚠️🌸𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 -Hunter

Prompt: After the whole experience, both Luz and Hunter comes back processing he truth behind the isles Emperor. It did a huge impact on hunter so that's why their lover tries to comfort them.

Shy!female!human!reader

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
.
.

No one's pov

.
.

Y/n was in her room reading a book, she didn't noticed someone opened the door until the figure knocked to get her attention and that's where she turned her head to the person poking it's head through the door.

Her eyes softened when she saw hunter's face, he's eyes are puffy and according to Luz he's vulnerable because of what happened with both him and her. And speaking about Luz, she also seems traumatized by what happened. She wished that she was there to accompany them but Eda say it was to dangerous.

Reader's pov

.
.

"May, I... Please sleep here?" I gave him a soft smile patting the unoccupied space on the bed as he slowly closes the door as he sat on the spot.

As he sat, I heard soft cries as I panic, tears flowing out his eyes. I tried to calm myself down then tried my best to comfort him.

"H-hey, hey, don't cry.. It's okay,come here sit under the blanket with me" I opened my arms as he went closer to me as he rested his chin on my shoulder, he does looks vulnerable and soft. I couldn't help but to feel pity about what happened in there, both never really told the full story yet since they seemed so shocked of what they have seen or heard.

I waited patiently as his cries died down, rocking him and patting his back gently to give him more comfort until he's ready to talk about it.

"E-everything hurts y/n, all of the things I saw back there, the lies I have heard the truth I have discovered... It was just to much" He said as I noticed he hugs me tighter.

"I know, I wish I could help you but I'll wait if you guys want to say what happened. Want me to get you some of your favorite drink or food? I think we still have some in here" I said hoping he'll feel better cause foods always heals me when I'm down. I slowly retreat from the cuddle as he grabs my waist to pin me down.

"It's alright, I just want you here. Being with you is the only thing I want to do now" He now rested his head on my chest as I smile at him giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

"Alright, alright anything for you to feel better" He cuddles to me more as I let it happen it was an adorable moment and I'll cherish this forever. Soft snores quickly left his mouth as I noticed him peacefully sleeping.

Hunter what ever happened back there, I promise that you wouldn't be alone.. I'll do everything to make you feel safe, happy and loved. I whispered as I noticed a gentle smile on his face.

I giggle as I reached for the lamp to switch it off, I covered our bodies to prevent being cold later as I once again gave hunter a kiss on his forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Read if you want📖
This is just facts about me and this story of how I came up of the idea writing and publishing it.

.
.

Facts about this story

Fact#1: This was supposed to be an Amphibia and TOH scenario kind if book but, since I haven't really watch Amphibia back then, I basically just wrote it with the TOH family.

Fact#2: Was originally a Girlfriend scenarios and one-shot but I turned it to a Girlfriend/boyfriend preferences and one-shot cause it seems there are others that wants they're other favorite character in this book. (Which I don't mind at all)

Facts#3: Y/n in this book is mostly a girl or non binary♥︎ but male readers can join in to.

Fact#4: I always wanted to write a book here in wattpad three years ago but didn't have the idea of what kind of story I'll be making until I watched and read some fanfics of TOH.

Fact#5: This isn't actually my first story, the first one... I deleted it cause the story feels all plain and I didn't like it. The story was all about a girl having a poly relationship with here best friends.

Fact#6: Okay so before publishing this story I had to wait until my parents bought me a phone for myself that wasn't connected to their Google Account so basically the descriptions, rules and first two of this stories chapter was saved in notepad before I transfered it here.

Fact#7: The cover for the story was from my best friend, they found it for me and said they got it from Pinterest while searching for pictures of Gravity Falls.

Facts about my other stories

Fact#1: Okay as for my other story, 'The Emperor's Daughter' I won't be reveling much since it is still on-going and maybe I'll spill to much. The story was supposed to be titled The princess of the isles but I changed my mind for reasons.

Fact#2: I only made the story because I felt inspired by the one-shot that I made for Luz and also felt bad cause my other story 'Was it all just a dream' disappeared.

Fact#3: The story was supposed to be an apology for the cliff hanger that I made you guys waited but I think I said this in the description page, oh well..

Facts about me

Fact#1: I don't really have a passion in writing that much cause I only love to read but sometimes I make up scenarios in my mind and my bestfriend said that I should try writing so I listened to them.

Fact#2: I first read so many TOH fanfics before heading to write my own.

Fact#3: I'm usually bad at giving titles for my story, so I apologise for that one to🥲.

Fact#4: I stopped writing for like 2 or 4 months cause of school and stuffs.

Fact#5: I'm often bad at understanding and writing at my own language.

Fact#6: I don't have a writing schedule so I randomly write this book if I have motivation and imagination for a story.

Fact#7: I'm the families breadwinner so I hardly have free times writing but my parents let me take a break.

Fact#8: I secretly wanted to write a one-shot and scenario book about Amphibia but I have to finish this one first.