𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐔𝐩𝐬!

Okay guys bear with me cause this includes four new characters that I'll add in this oneshot and scenario book also this will be a long scenario😭🥲

Okay I know you said that you only wanted Gus but I can't leave Hunter out of the Group🥺 and many of you requested for him so I included him in here to♥︎ I also added some few new extras

Their reaction and personalities will start at season1or2.

.
.
.
.
.

INCLUDES:
Boscha
Gus
Hunter
Edric

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

1. Your Info & How You Met

Boscha;

You're just a normal witch who wanted to learn at Hexside and your also part of the abomination track.

You both met in school, you were a new student and you guys bumped into each other when Boscha looks at you she was stunned by your beauty so that's why she invited you to hangout with her friend group.

Gus;

Your also a student at hexside and your the president of (club name), your very well known about how good you lead even Amity and Mattholomule compliments you because of your leadership.

And this is why Gus sees you as his role model at first since you guys barely seen each other, whenever you both crossed paths in the hallway Gus feels like there is something wrong with him. He thought that he feels sick and all but whenever he went to the infirmary the doctor/nurse in charge told him that he was fine. While figuring out what is wrong with him Willow on the other hand giggled because of Gus's not knowing of having a crush is.

But Willow just let him be because she thinks that their will be a right time where he'll figure out what's wrong with him and in the meantime she'll help out Gus to calm himself down whenever he sees you.

Hunter;

You're the youngest member to join the scouts and even though you mostly have a mask on, hunter once saw your face and he couldn't stop thinking of you since then.

You both got even paired up once because it was a big mission for one to handle even though Hunter asked the scout leader he didn't want him to be alone so he paired up with you, which annoys him even more.

Edric;

You met him through his twin Emira. Your also a student from Hexside and your on the healing track.