Very Important A/N!

Hello everyone! How are ya? Hope hat all of you are doing well.
And if you aren't then I'll be here sending hugs and snacks for youʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡

Also this a/n is for the announcement about this book being on complete!

It has been a great journey to serve and provide you guys stories to read to pass the time and throughout all of those month all of you have been nothing but kind towards me, which I'm very thankful for.

I have published this book a year ago and seeing it now brings a smile to my face as I saw how far I've become in writing this book. I really didn't expect for it to gain many reads and votes thank you guys for making that happen🙏💕.

But now I have to put this on end cause I still have two more books that I need to focus on and since my free time is very limited nowadays I can't continue to update each of the books I'm working on and as I saw that my TOH book has reached like 100+ chapters I decided to finally put it on complete.

And don't worry for my TOH fans I'm planning on making another book about TOH. But I still don't know when will I published it. Maybe after I finished my Amphibia one-shot book so that I can split my time in writing it.

Once again, before I end the book... With love and smiles thank you all for being my supporters throughout the year of writing<333!