32. Did you stay/go with them or not?

This scenario happened in King's Tide. Basically the title is referring to if you stayed with them in the isles or go with Luz and the others to the human realm.

The reader will be Gender Neutral (gn) and this scenario can either be platonic or romantic that's why I include Lilith in here.

.
.
.

.・*:。≻───── Luz Noceda ─────.•*:。•.:
.
.

-You obviously went with her to the human realm along with the others.

• If you are a witch you'll also be hesitant to walk through the portal as it was raining at the human realm and having boiling in your dimension didn't make you feel better about it.

• While in the human realm you were enjoying your stay at the Noceda's residence along with Luz showing you guys around and helping each other to find a way back to the Boiling Isles as soon as possible.

.
.
.

°❀×═════Amity Blight═════×❀°:.•
.
.

-You of course went along with her towards the human realm.

• Luz's mom was very welcoming so the both of you enjoyed your stay and thanked Camila for the shelter even though she said that is was nothing to thank her about.

• The both of you were still traumatized by what happened back home but you guys did your best to make some memories while being at a new world.

.
.
.

•┈┈┈••✦Willow Park✦••┈┈┈
.
.

-You tag along since she couldn't bare the fact of leaving you behind.

• While staying at Luz's house the both of you were very curious into the new things you guys saw.

• The fact that you blushed in embarrassment when you broke an alarm do to the annoying sound it makes. But the both of you were grateful that Luz's mom was very nice and let you all stay in their house for the time being.

.
.
.

══✿══╡°˖ Emira Blight ˖°╞══✿══
.
.

-You stayed with her in the isles.

• When you found out about the day of Unity your parents forced you to stay put inside your house as they suffer through the pain that they under go with their sigils.

• When it was time for the collectors little minions to appear all of the witches and demons went to Hexside as it became an evacuation place for all. And you and your girlfriend were once reunited there together.

.
.
.

°.✾-━━✥EdalynClawthorne✥━━-✾.°
.
.

-You went along with Luz and the rest.

• Even if you were really hesitant to leave your lover behind. She pleaded you to go with Luz and protect her. Tears were already streaming down your faces as eventually you gave up kissed her one last time before promising your girlfriend that you'll protect Luz no matter what.