🌸𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 -Hunter

Prompt: The reader spills juice all over her clothes and needed a new one fast because it was uncomfortable. She went through her boyfriends clothes and found the perfect one but, what will Hunter say about this?

Fem!reader

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
.
.

No one's pov

It was nighttime and the gang were all either watching, playing or even reading, still couldn't find a way home they rested for a bit.

The Noceda's offered them all drinks and food even though Camila wasn't sure what they'll eat because of how bizarre their favorites was. So she just made them her specialty.

As they all chatted Gus accidentally trips over and the cup of orange juice he was holding fall out of his hand and into the (h/c) shirt causing her to stand up and gasp while Gus was helps her out.

"Oh my titan, y/n I'm sorry- I didn't mean it really." The older girl put a hand on his shoulder as she gave him a gentle smile.

"It's okay, I know it was just an accident so no need to apologize." Gus looks at her relief she wasn't mad but, the girl did look uncomfortable as she thinks of a way to fix it.

"Y/n dear, there's some spare clothes at the basement their neatly hidden and clean inside a box in the corner." Y/n thanked Camila as she went down.

"Welp better go get the mop!" Vee said heading towards the bathroom and the others help as well in cleaning.

______________________________

Reader's pov

I was searching for the box that keeps many unused clothes but as I was walking towards the center I bumped into a box that helds many clothes, my eyes widened in amazement as I saw the creative designs sew perfectly on the shirt.

I quickly tried it on as I felt very comfortable. Sure it was a bit lose but I love baggy clothes and wearing this feels great. I then went upstairs as the others turned towards me.

Luz smirked as she turned towards her brother as Hunter was madly blushing. I made my way over to him seeing him sweating as he make some space for me to sit down.

"You okay love?." Hunter was a bit taken back as he was very obviously nervous. Luz then chuckles at his knowing reaction as the others were all heading to their perspective rooms leaving the both of you alone in one of the guest rooms.

"O-oh, umm no-not at all!" I smiled as I leaned towards him. "You... Look amazing in my clothes..." I blushed at his comment having no courage to thank him as I covered my face with my hands. I heard Hunter chuckling as he buries his head on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry if I'd made you flustered, your just to adorable in it, I'm glad you put it on I put many efforts in sewing it." I then looked at him in disbelief while feeling the comfort of the shirt on my skin.

"Y-you made this?! Woah Hunter... I love it! It's soo comfortable and warm, wait- you didn't hurt yourself while making this did you?" I said sternly as he only scratches his head.

"Well.... I did kind off prick myself with he needle or two-" I was quickly to grab his fingers and examined it, there were little like dots that resembles the needle's sharp edge. "It doesn't hurt that much now since it's fully healed but I'll try to be more careful next time."

"You better." I gave a gentle kiss on his injured finger as Hunter only blushes at my actions. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around my neck pulling me into a hug.

It was getting late and my eyes started to grow heavier by time, I then comfortably laid my head on his chest as he plays with my hair before giving me a light kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Hunter, love you."

"Love you too lots y/n."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

676 words