🌸𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 -Hunter

Prompt: Hunter takes you to a field full of flowers in the human realm thinking you'll also might like it as the field has many pretty flowers and he knows you love flowers so he leads you there to show you.

.
.
.

Shy!female!human!reader x hunter

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Reader's pov
.
.

"H-hunter we're we going?" I said as hunter suddenly grabbed my wrist saying that he has something to show me.

"Relax, do you trust me?" He softly asked.

"O-of course! Why wouldn't I?" He then chuckles as he proceeds to walk by my side.

It already has been a minute and also I noticed that he still is holding to my hand which I blushed at it. We both kept quiet, while walking I noticed flapjack flying fast to a direction.

"Where's he going?" I asked worried for the little guy if he gets lost.

"Don't worry he's just also excited to show you it, since he helped me discovered this place" I was very curious when hunter started to lead me to a place where he said that I'll love it.

While deep in thoughts I noticed that he stop walking as I look up there were many vines as he step it aside and from the other side I saw a tunnel it was dark but with a light spell it'll brighten up. I used the glyphs for us to see the way as hunter then grabbed my hand as I blushed madly but remained calm hoping he won't see it.

As we continue walking down the tunnel I felt a cool breeze flowing in slightly this means were close to figuring out what's on the other side.

As I took another step I saw a bright light from the other side and flapjack happily chirping, he went over to me as I stopped at my tracks. Hunter looks back at me as he gave me a gentle smile offering his hand as I took it my face heating up.

He lead me outside as I opened my eyes to be amazed by the sight. A beautiful flower field filled with many different kinds and colors of flowers, I stood frozen taking in the beauty of this field.

"This was the surprise, I know you love flowers so I thought that I'll show it to you" He said while also feeling the warm fresh breeze. "Don't worry they aren't harmful"

You giggle as you knelt down to adore the beautiful flowers beneath you. Hunter watched you from afar not adoring the flowers but you as he saw how happy you are.

Hunter pov
.
.

I watched her on the field as she was making something. This girl, she's gorgeous. I continue to watch her as she went towards me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" She sheepishly said while holding a flower in her hand. "Th-thanks for taking me to a beautiful f-flower field you found hunter."

I could tell she was nervous as I put a hand on her shoulder. She then puts gently the flower crown that she made onto my head then shyly but gently kissed my nose as I madly blushed at her action as I noticed my ears wiggling.

 She then puts gently the flower crown that she made onto my head then shyly but gently kissed my nose as I madly blushed at her action as I noticed my ears wiggling

"You look so adorable in my flower crown h-hunter" She sweetly said while giving me a gentle and sweet smile which made me blush more in her adorableness.

This girl is gonna be the death of me by her adorableness! I heard flapjack flying over us as he gave me a special kind of flower

her adorableness! I heard flapjack flying over us as he gave me a special kind of flower. Her favorite one, I thanked him as he flew away.

"Here" I placed the flower into her hair as it was her turn to be flustered as I only giggle which causes her to pout. I then proceeded to hug her as she hugged me back. Whilst flapjack happily chirped on a near by tree.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry if this isn't long enough😅
The first pic is from Pinterest and the chibi one is also from there except the flower crown and the bg color is my edit.

651 words