⚠️🌸𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 -Hunter

Requested by: WinterBlue_Angel22

Trigger warning ⚠️: Pervert Man & Slight act of Sexual Harassment

I sincerely apologise if your request took longer than you expected.

Fem!shy!human!reader

.

.

.

No one's pov

Today your boyfriend brought you out to the park to spend sometime together. Hunter took you out to the carnival as you like to be their.

And since the carnival was new in town you were hype to see the fun rides that suits your liking. You weren't a fan of rollercoasters so the both of you just went with a calm but romantic ride together.

"Hey Y/n how about that one over there?" He pointed out on a boat ride that was named the tunnel of love.

You blushed at this but you weren't gonna say no to him. You nodded as you drag him towards the ride buying two tickets as Hunter helped you get in first.

The both of you sat together as you watched the beautiful designs around the tunnel. The light first went from black to red and pink along with many cheesy but sweet pick up lines as the boat floats towards the end.

The both of you were in awe as Y/n felt someone putting a hand on hers. She looks down as she saw hunter's hand ontop of hers. The boy blushes a little before Y/n giggles at his adorable face before proceeding to give a light kiss on the blushy boy's cheek.

"You're adorable y'know that?" Hunter puts an arm around the girl as the both enjoyed the ride.

The couples went for many rides here and there as they just went to enjoy the night.

Y/n then saw an ice cream shop nearby as she tugs on the boys hoodie, Hunter looks down at her clearly confused.

"What is it Y/n?" He asked while raising a brow at her.

"Can we get ice cream? Pleaseee?" The girl gave hunter puppy eyes as the witch only chuckles at her cuteness.

"Sure anything for you. Your favorite flavor you want toppings on it?" You thought about it for a moment before saying your favorite toppings on your ice cream.

"Alright then, I'll go buy as some wait here." Hunter went towards the shop as the girl smiled while taking a seat on a near by bench.

Y/n was just looking around using her eyes as someone sat besides them while having a smirk plastered on their face.

"Hey, beautiful. What are you doing sitting here by yourself? Want me to accompany you for awhile??" The man was about in his 30s while he scooted closer to the girl.

Y/n of course was very uncomfortable and not only the man was smoking he smells like alcohol so this man was clearly drunk.

"Not much of a talker ey? Well how about we go to my place were we can have a little talk in private." The girl's eyes went wide at this she clearly know that she's in great danger if she doesn't act fast.

"Uh-uhm I'm sorry but. I gotta go!"

She obviously ran towards Hunter but before she could get any further the man swiftly grabs her wrists and puts her onto his lap while Y/n was struggling to get our of his tight grip.

"Get OFF ME!"

"Now, now little lady. I was just being nice with you, I'll treat you like a queen when we get home so please won't you give me a shot?" Y/n was angry real angry but she couldn't get out of his grip she tried to scream but the man covered her mouth while kissing her neck.

This disgusted the girl very much. Luckily Hunter heard her screams as he look behind to see that his girlfriend was with some disgusting pervert.

Hunter looked angry as he could only see red while staring at the pervert holding his girl.

"What do you think you're doing to her?!" He punches the man away as Y/n got out of his grip.

"Get behind me NOW, y/n." The girl didn't hesitate as she went behind him still scared of what happened.

The man glares at Hunter but the boy glared at him harder sending shivers to the mans skin.

"I-im sorry please!" The man coughs out blood from the punch. "Yo-you can have her back- Just don't hurt me even more!" Hunter didn't even had a looked of mercy but still nodded

"Good cause if you even THINK of touching her again the next thing I saw you.... Don't expect me to let you live." He threatened as the man scurried away.

Hunter then looks at Y/n before hugging the girl.

"I'm so sorry if I wasn't there sooner. He didn't touched you even more didn't he?" The girl shook her head.

"Just kissed me on my neck but nothing more than putting me into his lap and doing... That." Hunter was still angry at this but he still needs a girlfriend to taken care of.

"Why don't we head home and spend the rest of the night there how about movie night? We can watch your favorite show together." Y/n likes that Idea as she nodded.

"Come here we'll get our ice cream so we can now head home were it's safer."

As hunter said they got their ice cream went home and curled up on the couch as they watched a movie while enjoying the night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

907 words