🌸𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬 -Hunter

Prompt: All of you were planning to go to the beach for weekend the others went to buy some stuffs while you and your boyfriend went out shopping for swimsuit cause you needed another one but, how will Hunter react to you wearing each one of them.

Fem!shy!human!reader

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

.
.

No one's pov

.
.

"So who's up for the..... BEACHHHHHH!" Luz said excitedly while the others gave her an unsure look.

"Uhhh, the beach?... " They got deja vu of the beach in their realm as you reassure them that the beach in the human realm is different from theirs.

They looked at you as they agreed to go.

"That's great! We'll head there tomorrow morning, mom said we first needed to pack for the trip"

They all went to their direction as they did started to pack. While you on the other hand went over to Luz and Amity.

"Can, you guys go with me to the mall, I need to buy a swimsuit since mine doesn't fit anymore" Amity smiled but Luz had another plan.

"We're sorry y/n but, me and Amity needed to go somewhere for tomorrow to" Luz said. "Ou could ask Hunter though, since he said he also need to buy something for the trip" Amity added.

You blushed and the idea but he's your boyfriend so it was okay. You thanked them both as you head to go find hunter.

"Hey, Hunter" Hunter was sitting on the floor with flapjack on his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go to tha mall, I heard that you also needed to buy things there and I also have something to buy to. So will you accompany me?" He stood up as he nodded.

As the both arrived you insisted that the both of you will first find the things on Hunter's list before going in the summer
clothes store. (That is the actual name of the store in my country).

As you guys went inside the clothing store, you looked around seeing the Bikini aisle. Hunter looked nervous but he didn't showed it.

You picked up five different sets as you went into the changing room as hunter waited patiently.

You first showed the first one as hunter
blushed while looking at you in it.

"So does this suits me?" He was speechless but nodded

"I-it fits you perfectly, I like how it shows your figure" He said as he keeps both eyes on you.

You went in and showed him the next one to which he almost felt that he's nose was bleeding.

"Um, it looks great on you to" He said trying not to stutter as he breaths out once you went to change.