(platonic)𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 -Lilith

As Lilith was stressing out from all the chase with her sister something caught her eye to remember the time with her best friends were hanging out as teens then suddenly she got an idea to visit her for the day.

This is a platonic kind of relationship between this character and the reader!

.
.
.

Lilith pov

I gently scratch my head stressing from all this chase with my sister. It has been years since the cursed and I just wanted to help her with it but, she's being stubborn as always and always needed to be chased so that my job along with my life would be harder for me to handle.

I sigh as I think of a plan to lure my sister with. I then thought of the little human pet that she has and maybe with her I could get Eda to follow me and their we will have a nice talk about things and agreements.

I then head out but I heard something fall from behind I looked towards the source of the sound and saw a small picture frame that fall of. Well, I do sometimes keep limited pictures with me since those were the best memories that happened once in my lifetime.

I picked it up then flip it to see the picture I smiled when I remember those times. Me, Eda and y/n in the picture being chaotic as always well more like Eda was chaotic but let's be real this time the three of us were having a blast in the picture.

This was the time were Eda mixed the wrong potions and I was pissed with it and y/n being very helpful helped Eda made a new potion along with random ingredient to put in and luckily the school didn't exploded but we three did get detention for it.

I laughed with that memory thinking about y/n and how she's doing right now. I've been so busy with my job and my sister I didn't thought about her until now. Maybe I should go looking for her? Since steve said that I need to get a break from all this cause he said being stressed won't help me with catching my sister.

I sighed since he was right. I then later began my searching for y/n. Luckily I remember where her house has been and I hope it still there. Minutes later I found the place I took my time looking around since almost nothing have changed the atmosphere still felt the same as before calming and home welcoming. I then went to the porch to knock on the door.

I waited for a good 3 minutes as the door open. I then nervously stare at the figure in front she did grew taller and her features had changed to something more charming. I smile as we both make eye contact

"Lilith?" She asked as I nodded, she then smiled as she hugged me "Oh my gosh, how are you?! I heard that your successfully working with the emperors coven now, I'm so proud of you!"

"Heh thanks"

"Come in! It has been awhile since we talked to each other" She guided me inside and politely asked me to seat down on the couch as she prepared tea for me

"So how has life been?" Good start.

"Stressed but nothing I can't handle"

"Okay, how's Eda?" And there I sighed

"She's being stubborn alright being an outcast with her curse" She looks at me with saddened eyes.

"Her curse is still with her.. Rumors that I've heard here said that she once lost control of it"

"Yes, but someone helped her handle with it" I said referring to the little human pet of hers

"That's great" She said with a smile. It has been a minute of silence as she spoke once more. "I've missed those days" I put the cup down as I sadly smiled at her

"Me too but, until Edalyn won't cooperate with me there's no way her curse will be lifted". I said as I gripped the cups handle a little to tight

"Nothing did change" I raised a brow at her wanting to repeat what she had said

"Pardon?"

"Nothing had changed between the both of you. Still at each others throats always causing ones trouble". Y/n giggled as I calmed down thinking the times me and my sister playfully fought each other whether it's just a small thing or not still bickering with each other.

I smiled because even though we fought all the time there were times that we still can get along with.

Deep in thoughts we heard another knock on the door. I turned my head to y/n in confusion never thought that she would have another visitor during this time. She was quick to open the door revealing who was behind it my eyes widened as I saw the them at the door waving their hand to y/n.

Y/n then let them in and we both cave into each others presence. Me having clearly an 'seriously' face to y/n as she just shrugged.

I turn towards them as they gave me an annoyed face then rolled their eyes until they spoke.

"Lilith."

"Edalyn."

"...."

"...."

"Uhhh sorry to break the silence but thanks for coming today Eda! And Lily I'm sorry if I didn't say something to you earlier". Y/n said as she looked down

"No, no. It's fine I could use a good little time with my old friends" I said as I sat down. Edalyn also sat down on the right side of the couch while I sat on the further left of it. Clearly glaring at each other from time to time.

"Welp the gangs all here it's great to see that all of you are doing well even though one of you here are trying to attempt to imprison me". Edalyn said with a slight hatred in her voice

I just sighed and ignored the last part then proceeded to take a quick sip again.

"So how'd y'all been doing?"

"Fine." I bluntly said as my left eye twitch a little

Y/n nervously broke the tension between us with a slam on the table that surprised us by the sudden action.

Your pov

"Alright I had enough with this, could you guys just at least get along just for a day? Think of this as our reunion since we haven't seen each other in years".

Both of then sighed as they began to face each other.

"Well I guess it won't hurt cause this is just for the day" Lilith said

"I'm okay with it but not until Lilith won't be planning on arresting me while we 'bond'". Eda said with still an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Fine I promise that no capture or anything will happen for the whole day".

Eda smiled as she agreed. I happily went over to them as I hugged them. "Well what are we waiting for let's go hangout like we used to". I said as both smiled as we all three exited my house, to the place that somewhere only we know.

.
.
.
.
.
1201 words