𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 -Eda Clawthorne

Fem!reader

The timeline is during their young adult years.

.

.

.

Reader's pov

I was waiting for Eda to come. We plan to have a little picnic with just the two of us in our usual spot.

I met Eda through my brother Rein as he introduced as to each other and me during my high school years I was very shy and couldn't get myself to socialize with other people.

In my case back then I don't actually have a friend but my brother and the day where he introduced us to each other Eda was very kind and loving

I was waiting for Eda to arrive. I sat under the tree patiently waiting for her as I opened my book to read to pass the time.

It was a peaceful day, not too sunny and not too gray. Birds can be heard chirping making a melodious harmony along with the air flowing through the branches of the tree making the leaves swaying with the wind.

I smile as I took deep sigh continuing to happily read my favorite book in peace. But that's when I was prevented to see the words when someone covered my eyes from behind as I could feel their cheeky smirk.

"Guess who?" She said making her voice sounded a little bit different from her original voice. But of course for me I already knew who it was.

I giggle, deciding to play along.

"Cody! I know that this is you, now stop it. I just wanna read my book in silence." I groaned in annoyance sounding it more real to but it wasn't.

I already know Eda's disbelief face as she removes her hands away from my eyes and wrapping them around my waist.

"I already told that goof to stay awag from you." I chuckle at her annoyance.

"I'm just kidding! He hasn't bothered ne since you showed him who's boss that day." I smiled at her.

"As he should or else he wanted to get pranked by me again cause I still have a lot of things that he might like." Eda's chuckles as I flick her forehead gently making her touching the spot I flicked.

She pouted at me whilst I gave a kiss on her cheek as she blushes.

"You know, even though were aren't high school students anymore you still act like our teenage years back then." I turned to finally face her. "Which is what I like about you in the first place."

Eda gave me a smile before we head off to finally take out the food from the basket.

We packed our favorite foods and drinks alongside with snacks and sweets.

I of course went to get out mine and Eda got hers out from the basket as we placed all of the foods on the blanket. I seemingly eyed my favourite dessert which is (fave dessert). Sometimes the desserts brings up my appetite rather than the appetizers in some restaurants.