🔞🍋𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩? -Eda Clawthorne

Requested by: AraAra173

Fem!reader

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE TO READ THEN

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE TO READ THEN. JUST CLICK OUT!

JUSKO MARIA MARIMAR!- IT'S THAT EASY!!

All characters are aged up!

This is probably my first time doing a smut shot for her so I don't know if this was good enough... But! Anyways enjoy.

.

.

.

No one's pov

Eda walks in inside Y/n's room as she finds the girl sitting on her bed seemingly staring into something as if it looks like she was deel in thoughts.

"Y/n?" Eda asked walking closer towards her as the (h/c) jolted a little turning her head to Eda that was now standing besides her.

"Oh, Eda didn't know that you were coming over."

"I tried calling you but you weren't opening the window to let the crow in." Eda said as Y/n sheepishly chuckles.

"Sorry about that." Y/n scratched the back of her neck before looking down.

Eda seems to noticed her behavior before raising a brow.

"What's the matter? You look down." Eda sat next to her.

"It's just... My cousin asked me about my sexuality and I said that I'm 'straight' but now I'm not sure... It's quite complicated and it has been buzzing throughout my mind."

Eda's lips turned into a smirk hearing Y/n's confessions. The truth is Eda had like Y/n since they were in high school but the witch just hadn't have the chance to tell her until now.

"Maybe I can help you with that." Eda said getting closer to Y/n who looks confused.

"Huh? How?" Y/n asked before she felt Eda wrapped her arms around her body.

"I'll show you. Actions do speak louder than words." Eda whispered in Y/n's ears making her shiver.

.

.

Reader's pov

I felt Eda's hand scanning my body as she planted soft kisses on my neck making my face to heat up at her actions.

But I don't want to her stop. Eda kept planting kisses as she sucked on a particular spot making me gasped.

"E-eda..." My voice turned out weak as she kept continuing what she was doing.

After that she was satisfied with marking my neck as made me turned towards her.

I look away trying to hide my embarrassed face making Eda chuckle.