30. You're clumsy

.・*:。≻───── Luz Noceda ─────.•*:。•.:

Your human

-At home when you guys were together she often tried her best to get you away from anything that could hurt you, cause she knows how clumsy you could be.

-When the both of you went through the portal she was even more protective of you she stayed besides you everytime because she'll never know when will the time that you, yourself will be eaten by any demons in the isles cause of your clumsiness problem.

.
.
.

°❀×═════Amity Blight═════×❀°:.•

You're a witch

-At first when you guys aren't dating each other yet she'll be very annoyed by you're clumsiness but she never told you that cause you've been her only bestfriend her mother approved when you guys were young.

-As time flew by and the day when you guys started dating she was somewhat protective of you, always by your side 24/7 and always keeping an eye for you if there are things that may cause your clumsiness to show.

.
.
.

•┈┈┈••✦Willow Park✦••┈┈┈•

You're human

-She tried to get you out of trouble all times but of course she won't be their at your side cause she has important things to do and she greatly fears that if your all alone you often tend to fall or injured yourself because of your amazing talent called being clumsy.

-Not gonna lie she's tired running around and making sure that you were safe but of course tiredness doesn't mind her as long as her lover is safe and doesn't die she's happy.

.
.
.

══✿══╡°˖ Emira Blight ˖°╞══✿══

You're a witch

-She's always by your side no matter what, keeping a look out for you and getting you away from trouble.

-Also there was this day when she really need to leave you all alone. She was hesitant but still go cause it was something important. After she came back she noticed that you were gone at it scared her but once she saw that you just went to get ice cream she sighed in relief.

Bonus scene:

"Y/n?! Where are you, I told you to stay put." Emira said as she looks around for you until someone called out her name by the near ice cream stand.

"Emi! I just went to get ice cream while I waited for you." Emira smiled in relief as she saw her lover walking towards her with both ice cream in their hand.

As they were walking a little rock was in their as they tripped face first on the ground and Emira rushed over to them in worried.

"Y/n!"

"Hehehe, guess I didn't saw the rock in my way." Emira sighed as they healed their injury then giving them a kiss.

The Owl House oneshots&scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें