💖🌸𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 -Edric Blight

Inspired by the song; Stacy's brother by Mad Tsai.

This actually is the first time I'll be doing a songfic so hope that it'll go well.

NOTE: There's some parts where I changed the lyrics of the original song so it would fit the plot.

Gn! Reader

_________________________________________

The L/n's and Blight's are in good terms with each other both families even agree in having an alliance with together.

But in order to do that their first born child has to be married in the future so, they set up an arrange marriage for them and Y/n L/n being the only child and Emira Blight as the older twin the both should be wedded when the right time comes.

Both kids weren't against the agreement though the both still wished that they'll fall in love naturally and not forcefully but they have to so they could please there parents.

Everytime when they we're young Y/n would come over to the Blight Mansion and play with them or it'll be the other way around.

Both parents also agreed that it'll be better if they went to the same school together. So that's what they did all children did went to the same school and never have been separated especially Y/n and Emira they usually hangout together and everyone in school did take a noticed of this and thought that the both were dating.

Which you just gave a small smile cause this was what your parents wanted, to have a connection with the Emira and hearing gossips of you and her dating will please them a bit knowing that your obeying and respecting them by your actions.

But as time went by your feelings never did grow for Emira. You did expect it to develop so it'll be easier for you when the time come, you only saw Emira as a great best friend both of you sometimes like to cause trouble with her brother and having strict parents does really have some benefits.

Like your speed you always managed to cover up things before they noticed. Your hearing ability cause whenever you heard footsteps you'll already recognize who they belong and get straight to action and of course being so sneaky with many things.

They'll be in trouble when their parents will somehow figure out all of their mischief but the young teenager just shrugs it off cause this was the only way that they could enjoy their teenage life. Also that's not the only thing Y/n could get into trouble.

Recently the (h/c) witch notices how they would act around a certain boy. Their stomach will be feeling unwell and Y/n could only sometimes stutter when he teases them even if it was in a friendly kind of way.

They tried to ignore this feeling cause if they didn't it'll cause trouble for both side of the family and them making their parents dissapointed will be the last thing that they'll do.

________________________________________

Ive been hanging out with Emira
Everybody thinks we're dating

It was just another normal day. Y/n and Emira could be seen hanging out with each other happily talking as a boy looking similar to her comes up to greet the both.

Emira greeted her brother Edric as he turned towards a nervous Y/n who also gave them a wave as their cheeks only turned slightly pink before they cover it up.