31. You're an Artist

.・*:。≻───── Luz Noceda ─────.•*:。•.

-She admires you as she sit besides you as you drew on your canvas, paper, or notebook.

-She watches as you guide your pencil over the paper gracefully. She always likes your arts. She even gave you praises here and there and sometimes ask if you could draw Azula. (Which you happily drew for her.)

-But sometimes you invited her to draw with you as she's also is great in drawing.

-Both of you do this often as a way of spending time together.

.
.
.

:°❀×═════Amity Blight═════×❀°:.•

-Amity is always curious on what your drawing. Whenever you draw she'll be interested in it and sit besides you while she watches.

-She admires all of your art. She even has many hanging at her wall with your original signature in every frame.

-She does love watching you draw. You sometimes asked her if she'll like to draw with you as she happily accepts and you both draw.

-You also showed her your recent finished art that was covered in a large cloth. When you pulled it off to reveal the artto her, she blushes and was amazed by it. It was a portrait of her she was so happy and gave you butterfly kisses all over your face.

.

.
.

•┈┈┈••✦Willow Park✦••┈┈┈•

-She loves it when you draw. Cause usually when you draw you get your inspiration from one of her many plants.

-When you like to hum while drawing she'll love to listen to it cause your voice is so soothing to listen.

-There are times when you also draw her palisman along with her other plants which she looks at it in awe.

-All of your arts will be seen around her room and some of it you'll sell it to earn extra cash.

.
.
.

══✿══╡°˖ Emira Blight ˖°╞══✿══°

-She adores it when your sitting and peacefully making your own art.

-She thinks that it's cute and sometimes compliments you to give you motivation in the process.

-Whenever your arts are done she'll put it in a special place where she'll see it everytime in her room. She'll treasure every art you gave her as she couldn't be more proud of how beautiful your drew it.

-While drawing she would go behind your back and hugs you from behind. Sometimes giving you neck kisses which you often scolds her for cause you can't concentrate on your drawing.

.
.
.

.✾-━━✥EdalynClawthorne✥━━-✾

-At first she'll thought that drawing is boring but once she saw how good of an artist you are she changes her point of view in art.

-She really doesn't mind if you are drawing but when you showed your art to her she'll be mesmerized by it thinking that you just bought it. But then again she'll smile at you and praise you by your hardwork.

-You also sell some of your art to keep food on the table for her and you cause selling your art is more of a peaceful way than robbing someone.

-Also some of drawings that she kept will be placed in the walls of the owl house for her to admire.

.
.
.

.°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:..*:..。o○ Vee ○o。..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

-She'll just watch you from beside as you scribble something in your notebook.

-She'll be in awe as you show her a drawing of an adorable puppy. Sometimes you even draw her with her favorite animals as she asked you if she could keep those drawings.

-Sometimes you surprised her by drawing herself in her true form and human form and saying how she looks beautiful in neither sides before giving her a peck on the lips.

-She blushes as she hid herself in one of your hoodies as you just chuckles and continue to draw.

.
.
.

ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ♥︎Boscha♥︎ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ

-She secretly loves watching you draw but of course she would say something like. "Drawings are Boring" "I don't get why you pick that color" and "What's the meaning of this?".

-You of course on the other hand explains that when you draw you just make your imagination and creativity take you and draw it on your canvas.

-She of course still doesn't understands but Boscha doesn't mind watching you draw.

-She sometimes sneakily takes a pic of you drawing and sending it to her friends and brag about how good of an artist you are and she loves posting it on her penstagram with a caption: my love is amazing, #Myfavoriteartist #Thebestartistintheentireisles.

.
.
.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊Augustus Porter˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

-He'll be amazed by your skills as he asked if you could draw something for him, which you of course happily agreed.

-When the art is done he'll squeal over it and praise you for your amazing work as you giggle.

-Sometimes you offer him if he wanted lessons for you which he agrees so now your helping him learn how to draw.

-Whenever both of you draw it's kind of like a couple hobby time as he really enjoys drawing with you.

.
.
.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽ʚHunterɞ✽✦✽.°',◦◦

-He'll be super curious on what your drawing as you said it's for him. Causing Hunter off guard and watching you draw.

-When it was finished you reveal it to be a drawing of wolves as his eyes sparkles in amazement seeing how colorful and beautiful your art is.

-You let him keep the art as he hug it clearly very happy about it.

.
.
.

➶➶➶➶➶ Edric Blight ➷➷➷➷➷

-He likes watching you draw. He waits patiently by your side as you take your time drawing your masterpiece.

-Edric on the other hand gives you sneaky kisses on your cheek as you just blushed and giggled whenever he does that.

-When your done he'll praise you saying how good of an artist you'll be in the future.

-Whenever you talked about selling your art he'll take a picture of it as a remembrance of your heartwork before helping you sell it.