😢⚠️𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 -Amity

This takes place at season 3, if you read the story then you'll get were I found the references.

.
.
Fem!human!reader x Controlled!amity

TW:CONTAINS⚠️Mention of blood, death, depression.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
.
.
.

R

eader's pov

.
.

I was running away, didn't know how I got in here but I'm starting to panic as my surroundings look at blunt and lifeless.

"Is this.. The Boiling Isles?" The surroundings was all in black and white, the once beautiful starry skies were now gone and dull. Flowers that were colorful became so sad and hopeless to look at. I tried looking around shouting for my friends name seeing if they were here to.

Time goes by as I explore more of this dull black and white copy of the entire Isles. Is this what happens if we didn't stop Belos and the Collector in time? Will this be Isles future?? What happened to everyone?!.

I started to lose my mind as I heard footsteps from a near distance, my eyes widened as I noticed the female figure walking with her head low. I smiled knowing the lavender haired girl was walking towards me with her staff in hand and even though I can't see her face I was excited to at least feel her warm arm wrapped around me.

But as I got closer I noticed that Amity wasn't joyful to see me. She didn't went to hugged me, kissed me or either greet me and it feels weird cause usually in our relationship she's the most affectionate one.

"Amity?.. " I said as she slowly faces me, she doesn't look happy. I thought as she speeds in to knock me down, she gritted her teeth as I dodged her incoming attack.

"Amity, what's wrong with you?!" I yelled clearly confused and hurt cause she never hurts me like this, she did but that was on accident and she always says sorry afterwards but this Amity was different she has no emotions and the spark in her eyes were gone.

"Shut up y/n! I can't believe I disrespected my mother for a low and pathetic witch like you" Ouch, well that hurts since she promised she had changed when we started our relationship together it's been awhile since she treated me like that.

"Amity... Stop, please. This isn't you!" She now looks pissed as she tries to hit me more. I was quick to dodge every move but I know I can't keep up with her for much longer. She's always has been more stronger than me and more smarter, I wouldn't stand a chance against her.

"Your just like that half-a-witch Willow! This is also the reason why I never love you" The last sentence of hers made me froze as I looked at her tears forming in my eyes.

"Amity.." I pushed her away as I got up. "No, no!..... You don't mean that" She only chuckled and smirks knowing that rejections and loneliness are my weaknesses.

"Yes I do. Now I want to break things off you with you." And with that it feels like my heart stopped and he world was now falling apart around me as she said those words.

"Amity, I... Please don't do this. I know you d-didn't mean anything that happened, I k-know you'll regret this!" She cut me off as she hits my stomach.

"Regret hah! A Blight doesn't regret anything on what they have did and told to anyone." I clutched my stomach as I coughed some blood, my eyes widened as I saw the red liquid out of my mouth. But I still got up no matter what.