😢🌸𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 -Eda

Requested by: your_forgotten_sock

.
.

Eda and the reader will be in their young adult life in here first.

The duo had been bestfriends when they we're still little and Y/n being Eda's #1 suporter help her through everything even the time that she was curse.

Fem!reader

_________________________________________
.
.
.

Eda pov

"Human junks! Get your human junks here!" I shouted out since today was market day.

There aren't many demons that buys my things here but at least the money are enough to place food on the table. I sighed as I looked at King playing with his stuff animals. I giggled at his adorableness as he hugged his 'best friend' Francois close.

While still trying to gain my stand a few customers my eyes we're caught by a familiar hooded figure.

I tried to blink and rub my eyes hoping that what I saw was indeed real and when I did I couldn't hise the fact that I was happy to see her again.

"Eda?" My attention went to a little demon as he pulled on my dress giving me a cute puppy eyes.

"King? What's wrong buddy." I asked worried.

"It's just.... Can you buy me more friends for Francois??" I stared at him for a moment before he went up to hug me. "Pleaseeeee??" I only chuckle at him before patting his head.

"Of course I will but in a little while okay?" He nodded before he went back to the seat he was before. I stood up looking around for the familiar hooded figure but I only frown as I saw that they we're now out of sight.

I thought that I'll be able to talk to her again...

Night passed by as the Owl lady closes her stand before heading home.

King was playing with his new friends as I promise glad he's enjoying it. I gave the demon one last look before laying down on the couch to rest.

"EDA!" I jumped up in surprise as Hooty screamed my name.

"Wha-WHAT! Are we getting invaded??? Please don't tell me that it's those guards again.... It's getting pretty annoying when they try to invade this place." I rub my aching head as I noticed feather leaking out of my arms.

"Oh no- no invaders! Just I'm here to tell you that you don't have any more stock of elixirs HOOT-HOOT!" My eyes opened wide as I rushed into my room and opened up the chest.

"Ohh snap... This is bad." Luckily I know I still have time to get more since I know the curse will eventually kick in just in time I'll be able to get one and drink it.

I wasted no time as I grab a coat and left the house but not before telling King that I have somewhere important to go and thanked Hooty for his reminders.

I called Owlbert then flew out to head towards the night market. I landed near an closed shop as I knock on it repeatedly.

"Morton open up! I've got code owl beast in here." I impatiently yelled out before the shop's latch opened as I Morton.

"Sorry Eda.. Just been a little busy in here."

"Got any Elixirs ready? Cause these feathers won't go away till I drink some of that potion of yours." In cue Morton handed down a box full of Elixirs as I grabbed one of it and chugged it down my throat.