Chapter 44: Remembrance

A snow white haired girl was shown walking alone.

Walking in a blue themed grandeur hall, walking alone by herself in slow but poised manner.

Weiss Schnee.

The 2nd daughter and Heiress of the Schnee Family.

Weiss walks down the stairs then went past a large statue of a King Taijitu Grimm .

She kept walking around the place, around her home, the Schnee Manor, her head always down all the time, her eyes showed great sadness...

???: Good morning sister.

Weiss looks up, a bit startled by the sudden call but frowns seeing... him.

???: A pleasure to see you out of your room for a change.

Weiss: Hello.... Whitley. You're in a cheery mood today..

She smiled but deep inside, she was scowling at him.

Whitley Schnee, the third child of the Schnee Family and brother of Weiss and Winter. The most spoiled brat of them all.. (A/n: Despite being fictional, I hate the brat🙂).

Whitley: Klein made crépes for breakfast...

Weiss: .....What do you want?

Whitley: I heard Father was shouting at someone at his school study earlier.

Weiss: Mother?

Whitley: No. She's already drinking in the garden. I think it was a man.

This caught Weiss attention.

Whitley: I just wanted to warn you. I heard he had asked to speak with you,

Weiss: I'll be fine...

Whitley: I know you will.. You're strong, like Winter!

Weiss: You never liked Winter.

Whitley: True. But you can't deny her resolve, although there was that one time she came to visit, she looks quite down, care to know what's the reason?

This made Weiss a bit taken back, she truly knows the reason and she feels the same, her hand unconsciously reach over to a Necklace around her neck, a black crystal carved into the shape of the Schnee Emblem.

Weiss: ... No..

Whitley didn't missed the gesture though, eyeing the accessory but didn't say anything about it.

Whitley: I see...

Weiss: You.... seem different.

She exclaimed, a bit suspicious of him.

Whitley: And you've been gone, I'll have you know I didn't stop growing while you were away at Beacon.

He smiled before turning around.

Whitley: Anyway, good luck with Father.

With that he walks away leaving Weiss to herself again.

Weiss: .... Thank you....

Weiss sighs before looking to the side. Showing a portraiton the wall.

Their family portrait..

.

.

.

.........

___________________________________________

.........

Ruby was shown running up Beacon Tower.

Her eyes shaking as she desperately runs faster to climb it.