Chapter 35: Lessons Learned

Weiss: You're......leaving

Currently, Weiss was now spending her time with her Big sister Winter.

It was the next day after the battle of three high level figures of Huntsmen and Huntresses tothe world.

Y/n or by his legend alias the Reaper, his seemingly speech to all the people, especially directly at the students about how dangerous this world of theirs really is.

There is no room for rainbows and sunshines when it comes to battling monsters. Especially to darkness itself.

Winter: Yes, besides the Exhibition match, I was merely needed to oversee the transport of additional units to Vale. Our last shipment was lost to an ambush. I believe you had a run in, actually. It's fortunate those Paladins were in the Prototype stage, otherwise your team may not have fared so well.

Weiss sigh and looks down dejectedly then Winter grabs her hand.

Winter; Weiss you've done... well, out here, on your own. I'll be honest, it was quite amusing seeing Father's face the day you left Beacon!

This made Weiss smile and looks suddenly excited.

Weiss: I can't wait to show him what I learned!

Winter:  Oh? then what do you think you've learned?

Weiss: What do you mean? I'm getting better and better with my glyphs! I've even started Time Dilation!

Winter: And what of your Summoning?

Weiss: O-Oh.. I..... *Sighs* You know I can't.

Winter: Don't be ridiculous. Every Schnee has the ability to summon. We have for Generations.

Weiss: I've tried! It's just.... it's the one thing I've been having trouble with!

Winter: We Schnee's are unique. Unlike many, our Semblance is hereditary. But that doesn't mean it will come easily.

Then she lifts her hand to summon a small elaborate glyph over her palm.

Winter: Your Semblance is like a muscle. The more you practice it, the stronger it will become. But if you only focus on one aspect of it...... If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible.

As the glyph expands in a sudden bright flash which cause Weiss to turn away before looking back up in awe as in front of her is a Summoned Ice Alpha Beowolf now at her sister's side.

Winter: Then you'll never truly grow.

Weiss smiles at this display of power she hopes to achieve, especially from what she just watched her sister in the Exhibition match.

____________________________________

Y/n: You know you can't beat me Qrow.

Qrow: Oh yeah? Well I like to think I can, I've gotten better over these past couple of years and I'm here to win.

Y/n: You say that but you still lost against me.

Qrow: You don't have to remind me but this time it's different!

Y/n: True but it's still suicide for you to challenge me, it seems your ego has gotten bigger.

Qrow: Well it's not the only that gotten bigger....

Y/n: ...Very well....

.

.

.

.

.