OVA Chapter 42: Black & White Past History

Remnant.

The world of Remnant is full of mysteries that not even the oldest people have discovered everything about it.

Like for example, Dust.

Dust is a source of energy in Remnant. The physical properties of Dust make it incredibly useful for a variety of purposes, particularly in the weapons of many people in Remnant, especially for the Huntsman and Huntresses or Hunters. It is known to make a distinctive "shimmering" sound passively and when in use.

It is the main source of power to everything.

But sadly, there are still mysteries yet needed to be solve   the concept of Dust.

Like how Dust came to be?

And we're not talking the science way, as you need to look and think outside of the box.

Which is why you're about to find out as somewhere around Remnant.

There's a large chasm full of water, plants and crystals below, said water was glowing as roots were spread all around with small trees and glowing veins in the walls.

But, in the center...

There lies the most gigantic tree you've ever seen of all in the world of Remnant.

It's revealed to be the source of the lights all around, illuminating this entire chasm as small orbs of light flies around as well as many different varieties of Dust crystals grew near it's roots, though most of them were either rare and haven't...

It's revealed to be the source of the lights all around, illuminating this entire chasm as small orbs of light flies around as well as many different varieties of Dust crystals grew near it's roots, though most of them were either rare and haven't been discovered yet.

This place, you could say is one of the answers to the mystery of Dust as well as another important part of the story.

Although it's either fortunate or not, some knows of this place which they once used as a mining place until one day, they stopped.

No one knows why, as this place was abandoned who knows how long, with no one in it.

Until now...

A Shadowy figure appears from one of the many pathways that leads to this sacred place.

They looked up to see this beautiful and even grad sight as orbs of light floats around them, the sounds of laughter coming out of these lights being heard.

Shadowy figure?: Hmm...

The figure walks down on a path that leads to the center, to the giant tree as there, rows of old worn down Tori gates is shown on the water, leading right up on the tree's roots, towards inside.

Each steps he takes, causes a ripple to happened on the water followed by more sounds of droplets.

But then suddenly, bubbles begins to form and rise up from the water but they weren't ordinary ones as strangely, images were shown from them, glowing slightly as voices were heard.