Chapter 13: The Stray

Y/n opens his eyes as he looks around the place to see himself in a courtyard as it was dark, this place seems familiar to him until he saw a large tree with pink leaves which he widens his eyes at this...

Y/n: No.... not this place again...

Then he heard the sound of blades along with what seems to be a sound of flesh being pierce as he turns to look to see a small figure moving around holding a sword in his left hand and a dagger in the other hand.

Figures of men in clad armors holding swords, spears, guns, Axe, and a Scythe were charging at the small figure as it disappears and reappear behind the man as blood spurts out of them as the small figure looks over it's left shoulder as it's red eye glows in the dark making Y/n widens his eyes at thsi before everything went dark.

___________________________________

Y/n gasps awake, breathing heavily..

He looks around and sees himself in the Dorms, lying on...

Ruby's bed.

Y/n: (A dream? No.... a Nightmare.)

He slowly gets up and look to see the girls were still asleep as he sighs and wipes the sweat of his face.

He looks to his side and sees Ruby clinging onto his arm, mumbling the word cookies over and over.

Y/n: ......

___________________________________

In Vale.

A large sign was held above the Crowds head welcoming everyone who walked past to a large area of stands and ballons which flew off into the blue skies.

Weiss: Oh the Vytal Festival! This is absolutely wonderful!

The rest of Team RWBY followed behind as they were confused and we're silent, but Ruby decides to talk.

Ruby: I don't think I've seen you smile this much before, it's sorta creeping me out...

Y/n: Mm! Mm!

He nodded twice to her comment.

Y/n: (Can't blame Ruby, this was the same thing with Ice Queen.)

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: *sigh* You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring..

Weiss: Quiet you!

Then they arrived at the docks.

Yang: Remind me again, why were spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Y/n:  That's because we're in the Docks Ruby, it's supposed to smell like fish.

Ruby: Well it should stop smelling like one then!!

Y/n just chuckled at that.

Weiss: I've heard  that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as representative of Beacon, I feel like as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine Kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ah! You can't prove that!