Chapter 33: New Challenges

Y/n is shown at the Rooftop in Beacon Academy standing there, scroll in hand as he finished watching Team SSSN's fight with Team NDGO of Shade Academy.

Y/n: Hn..

So far, all the fights he have watched were between from disappointing, admirable, and hilariously foolish.

Y/n: Tch, I know this is a tournament and all but it looks like child's play instead.

He puts away his Scroll to his coat and he looks to his hand as then flames forms from it as small embers comes out from his eyes.

Y/n: (Hmm.. The Fall Maiden's remaining power, there was only a small amount left in Amber, most likely 1/4 of it.)

He diminishes the flame before he look at his left hand, biting his thumb to draw blood as it glows and a small glyph forms.

Y/n: ( And the Desigil is strangely getting stronger... Mother... Why is it that our family have this kind of power? Why is it mines is more different and powerful than yours?)

He pinches the bridge of his nose out of frustration.

Y/n: Just what is it with the cursed legend of our family?

Then Y/n heard flapping as he then senses a familiar presence from behind.

Slowly he looks over at his shoulder to see a woman wearing a Grimm mask with red clothing with a sword strap to her left side...

Seeing her made Y/n frown in confusion.

???: Y/n....

Both of them just stood as silence was between the two..

Y/n: What do you want Raven?

Slowly the woman named Raven took off her mask and shows her face.

Raven: Now that's not a way to speak to an old lover would you now?

Y/n: Lover? We weren't lovers and you don't look that angry?

Raven: Oh it hurts to hear that but you're wrong, I am angry, just as not much from years ago. But during those years, I grew to understand your burden.... Besides....

She then walks to him closer.

Raven: I miss you..

When she was about to touch him, Y/n quickly stepped back, looking at her weirdly.

Y/n: Cut that out Raven, I never thought that you of all people would admit something like that? Are you really Raven?

Raven: Is it wrong for me to miss you?

Y/n: Maybe *Sigh* But whatever, just what are you doing here?

Raven: I came to warn you, Qrow is heading here as to warn Ozpin about something and it means that in the near future, something big is about to happen....