Intro | Outro Vol.4

Intro:

(0:00- 0:20)

At the start of the song opening.

Y/n was shown walking alone in a desert, holding his collar close to his nose.

His weapons being shown as they glisten under the scorching sun before the camera pans upwards into the blue sky.

(0:21-0:29)

Ruby was shown running in front as Weiss, Blake and Yang follows after her, all of them still having their clothes of Volume 1 to 3 until it changes to new ones, their volume 4 versions.

(0:31-0:40)

Team JNPR were shown standing together, posing as a team as then it changes into other teams like Team SSSN and Team CFVY, both in their respective Kingdoms.

(0:41-0:49)

Y/n was then shown standing alone in a void of grey, his right eye glowing silver while his left eye glows red.

Both then splits together into two orbs.

(0:50-0:59)

The silver white orb shapes into Team RWBY, following behind them were Team JNPR, CFVY, SSSN and many more, weapons drawn showing they were rushing into the red orb which changes into a horde of Grimms as in the lead were Cinder, Emerald Mercury, and more enemies to come.

(1:00-1:04)

A Shadowy figure was shown walking, covered in red color with a sharp smile as he swung his swords around, decapitating figures in his path, the color red painting the ground.

(1:05-1:09)

His eyes flashes red as a Desigil forms beneath him!

(1:10-1:20)

The scene suddenly transitions with Team STRQ running in a forest, killing Grimms as in the lead was a BLACK and WHITE figure which Summer Rose and Raven Branwen reached out to in tears.

(1:21-1:29)

Amber was shown standing holding a small flame in hand until suddenly it disappears as she gasps.

(1:30-1:37)

Roman and Neo were shown next as they were standing on a rooftop, looking at the city of Vale, in their hands was a black journal with the chaos symbol.

Then it transitions to a Farm boy working on a barn as then his reflection on a mirror showed Ozpin which then cracks into pieces showing Qrow, Glynda and General Ironwood.

Then it changes to Cinder smiling evilly with Emerald and Mercury with flames as their background but with a pale woman standing above.

(1:38-1:47)

Y/n then was shown getting up from the pool of red, his hair covering his eyes.

In front of him were two figures before one disappeared in silver light while the other submerges into a black pool.

(1:48-1:57)

Y/n's silver eyes starts glowing bright before slowly it changes to red..

Two identical shapes appeared but one of them suddenly changes into monstrous like shape as their eyes glowed red while the other had angel like wings!