Chapter 2: Shining Beacon 2

Nighttime had finally arrived and everyone was in the Ballroom, Ruby is talking with her now identified sister Yang.

Y/n is seen sitting at the stairs reading a book about Grimms still in his outfit all alone not wanting to be bothered as a lit candle holder beside him helping him light on his reading.

Ruby was writing something down on a paper as she look at Y/n who was still busy reading as his collar was still covering his face up to his nose before she got interrupted by Yang loud mouth who was in the complete opposite mood than her as Yang was excited and ready for anything to happen.

Yang: ITS LIKA A HUGE SLUMBER PARTY.

Ruby: I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys though.

Yang: I know I do..

She makes a purring sound as she was looking at the boys who were shirtless, showing their body off but when Jaune came in wearing a onesie, she looks away in disgust.

Yang: What's that?

She asked looking at the paper Ruby is writing on.

Ruby: A letter to the gang back at signal, I promise to tell them all about beacon and how things are going.

Yang: Oh that's so cute~!

A pillow was thrown at her face by Ruby.

Ruby: Shut up! I didn't get to bring my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!

Yang: What about Jaune? He's... nice! There you go! Plus one friend! And there's also that cute little guy over there, I wonder what's his name he looks kinda young...

Yang was looking at Y/n.

Ruby: Oh his name is Y/n and I think he's 16..

Yang: There you go! That's another 100% increase!

Ruby: I'm pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend, so I'm still not doing great at the end.

Yang: There's no such thing as negative friends! You just made two friends and one enemy!

But got another pillow thrown to her face.

Ruby lies down on her back.

Yang: Look it's only been one day, trust me, you got plenty of friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet.

Then Ruby got up when she heard a match being lit as she got up and look to see the Bow girl reading a book in the side with a candle holder beside her.

Ruby: That girl....

Yang: You know her?

Ruby: Not really, she saw what happen this morning but left before I could say anything

Yang: Well! Now's your chance!!

Then Yang got up as she started dragging Ruby.

Ruby: Huh? Wa-wait!! What are you doing!?

Y/n who was reading the entire time, look at the noise to see Yang dragging Ruby to the Bow girl who was busy reading as she finally notice them coming her way.

Yang: Hel-loo~~

She sang as she stopped dragging Ruby who crossed her arms and turned around while the girl look at Yang.

Yang: I believe you two may know each other.

???: Um... aren't you that girl that exploded?

Ruby: Um yeah, my name's Ruby...